FRIEZA SAMA 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Are you serious?? I purposely didn't watch last weeks episode with Frost vs. Piccolo just so I could have a whole hour to watch this week :wow:

It's not even really a break, a ******* Women's marathon (the Nagoya Women's Marathon) was the reason why this show got put on the back burner for next week.

This is typical for anime shows that are aired on MAJOR NETWORKS.  If this show was airing on a paid-cable network, this **** wouldn't fly AND we would've had episode 35 this week

ok so my man just asked me if i've been keeping up with super, and i hit him with the chief keef nah, as i haven't been on super since like eps 5. that god ss madness...the lack of passion in the animation, i was turned off. it def didn't have the juice.

so whats good with it now? has it gotten better? or should i just accept that Z will live in infamy and take it for what it is, a new generation dbz?

It's not even really a break, a ******* Women's marathon (the Nagoya Women's Marathon) was the reason why this show got put on the back burner for next week.

This is typical for anime shows that are aired on MAJOR NETWORKS.  If this show was airing on a paid-cable network, this **** wouldn't fly AND we would've had episode 35 this week
They stopped the greatest anime for a woman's marathon, what the ****. That's some ********, no disrespect but DBS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woman Marathon.

ok so my man just asked me if i've been keeping up with super, and i hit him with the chief keef nah, as i haven't been on super since like eps 5. that god ss madness...the lack of passion in the animation, i was turned off. it def didn't have the juice.

so whats good with it now? has it gotten better? or should i just accept that Z will live in infamy and take it for what it is, a new generation dbz?

Honestly, just skip the battle of the gods and resurrection arc. The Tournament arc just kicked off...and it has "potential"....but it's still not there yet. I understand what you mean by being turned off by the animation and story arc bs. It's not holding a candle to Z....but it's better than GT and watchable.

I mean it's only recently gotten out of going over the stuff from the last two films. So far this arc's been meh, but there's potential if Akira is just using things so far to set up for a bigger payoff. They're taking part in a tournament and all the fights are going by fairly quickly and aren't that exciting. But there's again the possibility that it's supposed to go this way for some bigger threat down the line.

Honestly, just skip the battle of the gods and resurrection arc. The Tournament arc just kicked off...and it has "potential"....but it's still not there yet. I understand what you mean by being turned off by the animation and story arc bs. It's not holding a candle to Z....but it's better than GT and watchable.

I mean it's only recently gotten out of going over the stuff from the last two films. So far this arc's been meh, but there's potential if Akira is just using things so far to set up for a bigger payoff. They're taking part in a tournament and all the fights are going by fairly quickly and aren't that exciting. But there's again the possibility that it's supposed to go this way for some bigger threat down the line.

ok cool ill lurk

so manga wise is there a piece out for whats happening after the frost vs p fight.. I know the mange usually stay and episode ahead. 

On Epis 22-23
Bruh ive said since son had the mop top that he was trash.

BUT THIS TRASH?????

Frieza got him looking like 50 in 2000 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What a waste of saiyan blood

I got about 10 more eps of Z left before I get to Super.

I dont have to watch Kai, do I?

I wanna see this Vageta thing happen, dudes still a herb.

Back
Top Bottom