Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Told you @iHust1e
nthat.gif
Man! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

That episode was very meh... 20+ minutes just for..

Vegeta to 1-punch dude, Hit to destroy dude, and Vegeta to sweat fighting a robot when he can survive the vacuum of space. 

That last part had me scratching my head. Same with Goku being dropped by dudes poison. 

Boys are Gods at this point being effected by regular heat and some poison? 
eyes.gif

Nevermind I got it.

So...

Vegeta really ain't gon kill Frost?

Hit does have some evil intents.

Monaka ain't even good, Beerus just brought him to make Goku be serious.

Vegeta really can't just blow metal dude up? Cereal?

Last edited:
 Maaaaaaan, They waited a week and all that hype for Vegeta to send Frost into that Mr.Krabs meme

That boy Hit is a Problem! Hit Man holla!

The fight with Vegeta and the Robot reminds of Android 19s ability to suck the power from people

So maybe Physically and Kai attacks would just power up the Robot

Or The lava is his strength and weakness, So when he runs out of Lava he becomes weaker

I personally would rather just see Sayian vs Sayian

Caleb gotta have a Mystic Gohan type power up

Last edited:
The thing that gets me with this show. Why won't vegeta just power up to god sayian or whatever that crap call. This show stretch things for no damn reason. I just want them to stop playing around and just destroy someone already.

The thing that gets me with this show. Why won't vegeta just power up to god sayian or whatever that crap call. This show stretch things for no damn reason. I just want them to stop playing around and just destroy someone already.
I don't see that happening until Hit honestly.

I still don't understand how on Earth Vegeta is having even an ounce of trouble against that robot, stressed out cause he made the ring a sauna.. 

Positive both Goku and Vegeta are saving SSG as their trump card though. Wouldn't be fair or necessary right now.

They about to let Goku be the hero again!!!!!!

Let my boy Vegeta Shine!!!!!!

Kitty boy not even a fighter watch 
mean.gif

Monaka might be strong.. but it's weird how beerus is playing it.. But lets not forget.. He did eat the random Goku punch.. It wasn't gokus strongest punch, but it wasnt a jab either. So he has to have some power. Anyone lesser would of flown 1,000ft..

I don't have any background on the pic. It seems like a reasonable transformation. 

Robot and heat is corny. Goku and Vegeta both trained in extreme conditions in the chamber

We saw the robot dude drinking something prior to the fight. Wouldn't that be considered cheating?
That was Lava

During the fight when the Robot was firing out all that Lava

The ref said they got notification that The Lava was apart of the Robot

And seeing how Stubborn Vegeta is

I think he would have just allowed it instead of getting a easy win.

Well if it's part of his body then why did he have to chug it prior to the fight? One would think if it is was natural his body would make it on its own.

Two Options for that

1. It could be that he drunk it and stored it inside of him

In terms that would make it apart of his body

Option 2:

Akria just said f it we need to stretch the story and give Vegeta a challenge and build up to the fight with Hit.

Caught up finally earlier this week

Son I though we made a new friend in Frost b.

Son hit me with the ill okie doke I was so hurt lmaooooo

HIT 
nthat.gif

Beerus is still my favorite new character by far 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Well if it's part of his body then why did he have to chug it prior to the fight? One would think if it is was natural his body would make it on its own.
Is your body made up of water?

Do you drink water?

You got that Universe 7 mindset.

Last edited:
Vegeta really getting his shine on.

Dragon Ball Super looking like Vegeta season!

Next Epiosde
I knew Cabbe could go Super Sayian it wouldn't feel right if he couldn't

Next Episode I can't wait.
Vegeta got pushed to SSG

I feel like Vegeta's  still going to win
But Cabbe will be determined to go to SSG after the fight

That boy HIT! he's K.O-ing Vegeta and Goku

Back
Top Bottom