Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Which he did after Goku gave him the fade
eyes.gif
This entire arc is based around Goku randomly showing up and giving this dude a fade
laugh.gif
roll.gif
But again, you stay reaching like always.
So Zamasu got faded...and didn't automatically go back in time to steal Goku's body....but did research first....is that what you're admitting to right now? Oh, Ok...

Which he did after Goku gave him the fade :rolleyes This entire arc is based around Goku randomly showing up and giving this dude a fade :lol: :rofl: But again, you stay reaching like always.

So Zamasu got faded...and didn't automatically go back in time to steal Goku's body....but did research first....is that what you're admitting to right now? Oh, Ok...

So, Zamasu didn't know about Goku before Goku showed up, Zamasu became interested in Goku because Goku gave him a fade? Thought so. So to quote myself, "Zamasu stealing Goku's body has EVERYTHING to do with Goku beating him in a fight".

Last edited:
Show wasted no time going back to being complete dumpster juice.

Had me holding back tears at how far this franchise has fallen.

Vegeta just has the best character development

They still gotta come together to beat Gomasu (Goku and Zamasu)

Y'all acting Like Vegeta ain't put in no work!
Son came to Earth with a body count!
Took Yamcha girl
Had Chichi wanting a trade

Reached SSGod
Even got a new hairline on em

Only thing worse than this new episode is Gohan.

Goku and Vegeta getting washed next episode so hopefully them earrings come into play fairly soon

So, Zamasu didn't know about Goku before Goku showed up, Zamasu became interested in Goku because Goku gave him a fade? Thought so. So to quote myself, "Zamasu stealing Goku's body has EVERYTHING to do with Goku beating him in a fight".

So Zamasu didn't se Goku on Godtube using God like ki which fueled his anger for mankind before meeting Goku in person? We're not disputing the fact that Goku beat Zamasu which made him want Goku's body but why was it Goku who washed him? Goku being more acquainted with Beerus and Whis? Writing? Regardless, this is Goku show, he's always going to be made to be the hero

Lmao thank you, vegeta would have to commit suicide to compete

The Masenko has done more...

:lol: but is it more powerful than kamehameha x kaioken....no

That makes no sense. We're talking about physical strength. Goku has access to a technique that make him PHYSICALLY stronger. You guys keep comparing Ki attacks to a physical power up when the more accurate comparison is Super Saiyan. Its a multiplier, it multiplies your power level. The reason you guys don't want to acknowledge it is because Goku is the only one with this technique, which makes it all the more triumphant when he uses it. Vegeta boys, the L is inevitable

But it's not gokus strength. At the end of the day it's about output. Neither of them are capable of those outputs without those techniques. The only differences is Goku internalizes the output while tien and krillin externalize it

Aye Piccolo on doing it for da gram

Bulma thottin' for a g :rofl:

Goku still doing idiot things.

Dow da **** does Black know instant transmission tho?

Last edited:
SMH..........Goku with another L again 
mean.gif

How does one forget the sealing amulet for a sealing jar...........only this dumbass Kakkorot

Goku is the goat, there's no denying that however, Vegeta is God's son. In other words, Vegeta is suppose to be where he's at Karrot lucked up.

Last time I checked Goku is Bardock's son, the OG Legendary super saiyan of legend. Had frieza's family shook for generations. Kakarot comes from greatness b, how you gonna say he lucked up? Vegeta is also great. That's their thing, one becomes stronger than the other so they can surpass each other. That's the dynamics of their relationship.

SMH..........Goku with another L again  :smh:

How does one forget the sealing amulet for a sealing jar...........only this dumbass Kakkorot

dudes got laid out too idk how they gon bounce back but they will :lol:

Last edited:
Lowkey expected Piccolo to hit da juju.

Luckily got to see Trunks hit a version of it.
At this point, Vegito went from being speculation to a certainty.

He's coming. There's no way Goku and Vegeta can fight an empowered immortal Zamasu.

And you know my man Vegito hands are Rated E.

So Zamasu didn't se Goku on Godtube using God like ki which fueled his anger for mankind before meeting Goku in person? We're not disputing the fact that Goku beat Zamasu which made him want Goku's body but why was it Goku who washed him? Goku being more acquainted with Beerus and Whis? Writing? Regardless, this is Goku show, he's always going to be made to be the hero

So what you're saying is that Zamasu decided to steal Goku's body before he caught the fade? :lol: Again, stop it.

Why was it Goku who beat Frieza? Why was it Gohan who beat Cell? Writing. Again, doesn't change the fact that Goku got his body stolen because he gave Zamasu the fade. That is the specific event that made Zamasu interested in Goku at all, just like beating Frieza on Namek is the reason that Frieza specifically had a grudge against Goku in Resurrection. Neither then effects the power level of any other person in this show, as you seem to think it does :rolleyes If Cell returned he'd probably target Gohan for the same reason that Frieza and Zamasu targetted Goku, despite the fact that Gohan is leagues below Goku and Vegeta in strength. That wouldn't mean a single thing in regards to Goku and Vegeta however, and would only have to do with Gohan and Cell's history with one another. Basically, you, like always, are taking things that aren't related and trying to come up with your own explanation's for them despite the fact that the show provides you with all the explanation you need :lol: Again, stop it.

"Regardless, this is Goku show, he's always going to be made to be the hero"

I never even disputed this, so i'm not sure what that has to do with anything I said :rolleyes But of course, when people pick your argument apart you always have to jump to another one in order to make yourself feel better about Goku's position :rofl:
Last time I checked Goku is Bardock's son, the OG Legendary super saiyan of legend. Had frieza's family shook for generations. Kakarot comes from greatness b, how you gonna say he lucked up? Vegeta is also great. That's their thing, one becomes stronger than the other so they can surpass each other. That's the dynamics of their relationship.

That's not canon bruh.

Last edited:
Sheesh just catching up on the back and forth.

When black explained his origin he straight up said that his fight with Goku is what started it all. its why he took his body and became black. zamasu (that becomes black) and gowasu had no idea who Goku was until that point. There was no fame or anything that made gokus abilities known to zamasu. This story could have just as easily been about vegeta black if he had gone to see zamasu the first time with whis and beerus instead of Goku.

Dudes are really incapable of looking at dbz through a neutral lens.

Next saga needs to involve Bardock. Either that or go to universe 6 with the other Sayians and make the main arc around Vegeta.

So he still retains immortality eh?

Also all the people that were saying Black was going to be the GOAT villain, I hope you know thats dead now. As the story progressed his character became worse and worse. He's not even his own character anymore, its really just Zamasu

Black was always zamasu tho.

Bout time Goku packs it up tho. Ol senile head for got da sensu beans da first time, now he forgot da amulet.

Episode wasn't perfect but compared to da actual trash episodes this show has had this one was fine.

Why has da hair color changed again. Black to pink now white?

Bulma push 40 thinking papis still looking at her with da :evil: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom