Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So he still retains immortality eh?

Also all the people that were saying Black was going to be the GOAT villain, I hope you know thats dead now. As the story progressed his character became worse and worse. He's not even his own character anymore, its really just Zamasu

He was Zamasu to begin with.

Son just pulled a scythe out of his hand and opened the twilight zone. How is son not the GOAT?

ohokalright ohokalright The hair when white because Zamasu has white hair. Just like how Gotenks has black/purple hair

Last edited:
Yeah but it was cooler when it was just an Evil Goku. Zamasu sucks as a character and to know that Black is just that guy makes him suck too. 

Again this trash arc wouldve been a little better if it was Vegeta's body who got taken.

Having an evil version of Vegeta again, using his body to kill future Bulma, making Future Trunks fight him, having Vegeta remember and have to deal with who he was, plus Vegeta vs Goku deathmatches again?

Oh what couldve been

tumblr_n875fdsVvX1qg4z96o1_500.gif

Again this trash arc wouldve been a little better if it was Vegeta's body who got taken.

Having an evil version of Vegeta again, using his body to kill future Bulma, making Future Trunks fight him, having Vegeta remember and have to deal with who he was, plus Vegeta vs Goku deathmatches again?

Oh what couldve been

Brilliant

So people can just gain power by getting themselves angry? They just gonna ignore that Vegeta was in the hyperbolic and that increased his power? Nah b. This show is taking far too many liberties.

Oh what couldve been

take this rep

Black Goku should have had more character time
Such a good villain
"my power has surpassed my own understanding"

Just five more episodes of just Black would have been great

Black would have been dope if he had been truly Goku.

But what if he were Goku from a timeline where he came to earth and took it over? Zamasu found him no persuaded him to help him dominate not only the universe but the other world also. Gives him the power of a god.

Then Zamasu tries to turn on him once he's gotten what he wants and Black kills him with his newly found power

Then proceeds to wash Goku and Vegeta

:x

not another " bad " vegeta. We've seen Majin Vegeta already , hell we just had a copy vegeta.

Black Goku is fine. I just wished it wasn't zamasu just switching bodies. Maybe a goku from a different timeline brainwashed by Zamasu or something like that

Reactions: g14
Black would have been dope if he had been truly Goku.

But what if he were Goku from a timeline where he came to earth and took it over? Zamasu found him no persuaded him to help him dominate not only the universe but the other world also. Gives him the power of a god.

Then Zamasu tries to turn on him once he's gotten what he wants and Black kills him with his newly found power

Then proceeds to wash Goku and Vegeta
That was one of my original theories and I swore i was right. First it was Zamasu went back in time and intercepted Goku instead of Grandpa Gohan and raised him as his herald but once the whole Time ring thing came into play I was convinced that Black was definitely Zamasu but the future Zamasu pulling the strings was Gowasu
mean.gif

What could've been. I like Zamasu though as a new character.

roll.gif
that theory was so random. Goten at home doing homework while the battle for time and space is being fought

Vegeta strong cuz he is smart
If goku actually wasn't simple he would be tons stronger

Goku still stronger

And why everyone has nicknames for the fusion of Black and Zamasu? At the end of the day, it's still Zamasu.

The rumor is the next arc might be Barduck. Akira Toriyama is supposed to announce it in December.

Supposedly Omni-King comes and ends all the nonsense with black after Goku and Vegeta fuse

Seems about right...

Back
Top Bottom