Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Where was king kai going to go when he was brought back to life? All the places he didnt go when he was alive? 
laugh.gif

Heaven is a separate planet from where King Kai lives, and as he said when Goku visited him before the Cell Games, his job was to watch over a large portion of the universe. If alive, he couldn't go to Heaven with Goku and lounge with da yambs.

Every manga panel of King Kai in the Buu Saga depicts him in heaven, where he is presumably chilling and unemployed.

Last edited:

BRUHHHHHHH ZAMUSU MOST LIT VILLIAN EVER and OMG NEXT WEEK! WOO!!!!
I'm sure people will lose their **** the moment they see the previews for next week's episode from the Crunchyroll stream...........I mean they already knew it's coming from all the talk in this thread the past couple of week, but when they see it in the next week previews
nthat.gif

I'm sure people will lose their **** the moment they see the previews for next week's episode from the Crunchyroll stream...........I mean they already knew it's coming from all the talk in this thread the past couple of week, but when they see it in the next week previews
nthat.gif
LOST ALL MIND IMMEDIATELY. This episode was raw tho! 

If y'all negros dont put that ish in spoilers until the subbed version drops.

Damn heathens

Now that I think of it, Vegito used the kaio earrings even back against Buu for the fusion.

Was Vegito always a god?

Last edited:
Only way vegeta gonna catch a legit win

I hope they defuse right before the final blow

And gohan get the win

Vegeta do don't deserve a win

BEST EPISODE EVER [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

The God is coming back next one, hands and feet gonna get placed, shoulders gonna get clapped, I been waiting for this guy to come back since forever. [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

F spoilers, it's about to go down :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom