Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

You were doing real good until this point

Gohan doing his taxes right now in a fake adidas track suit b foh :rofl:  
You goin' learn soon. Right now he's making sure his family is eating good. I haven't been watching but from what i've read on here it seems like Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks have been holding it down so far. It's all in the build up. Even Vegeta knows Gohan's a savage with them hands.

Has Gohan even fought since he started training with Piccolo?

His papi in law is hercule he ain't gotta do nothing, they gonna be eating well for eternity.

Gohan with the ultimate W. Married the billionaire princess. Scoped her in high school. Showed her how fly he was literally and she been hooked since

*plays "we gotta power" *

I try to stay away from this thread to avoid spoiling DBS while I wait for it to be dubbed. Thought i'd share my halloween costume with y'all. I made the armor and boots myself. I'm pretty proud of it
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I didn't get a chance to completely finish it on time so i'm still working on it.
This is FIRRREEEEE

Gohan with the ultimate W. Married the billionaire princess. Scoped her in high school. Showed her how fly he was literally and she been hooked since

*plays "we gotta power" *

Vegeta got a billionaire chick..

Stole her from a lame..

..I guess you can call him a lame... killa

tumblr_static_goku_is_charming____by_milkshakeangelz-d4ugcwp.png

vegeta_rape_face_by_zerothehedgehog360-d2ztdtf.png

tumblr_m63s3xrWDb1qet4mso1_1280.jpg

Yall fools not paying attention.

Kaio-Sama was slated to come back to life via the wish that revived all of Cell's victims but he chose to stay dead and keep Goku company in Heaven.

Grandpa Gohan explicitly stated that he did not want to be wished back to life because he was getting yambs in Heaven.

Goku gave Cell a Senzu because he KNEW that Gohan was more than strong enough to handle him. That whole situation spiraling out of control was Gohan's L for not killing Cell immediately.

VEGETA

LET

CELL

BECOME

HIS

PERFECT

FORM

Kaio-Sama was slated to come back to life via the wish that revived all of Cell's victims but he chose to stay dead and keep Goku company in Heaven.

Grandpa Gohan explicitly stated that he did not want to be wished back to life because he was getting yambs in Heaven.

Goku gave Cell a Senzu because he KNEW that Gohan was more than strong enough to handle him. That whole situation spiraling out of control was Gohan's L for not killing Cell immediately.

VEGETA

LET

CELL

BECOME

HIS

PERFECT

FORM

Nah

Now for gohan to catch a W in away that matters to us as viewers

So seeing Gohan destroy cell wasn't a W? That W allows him to talk all the **** he wants, it was like Lebron getting the ring for Cleveland against an unbeatable opponent.

Stole her from a lame..

Vegeta's a simp. Yamcha was tagging those guts for a cool 10 years. Vegeta came along and gave his leftovers a kid. Yamcha had Bulma in her prime.

VEGETA

LET

CELL

BECOME

HIS

PERFECT

FORM

They not hearing you fam. Vegeta is an embarrassment to the Saiyan race. For him to have so much pride and take so many L's is embarrassing. No wonder Trunks is always with Goten and Gohan

But king Kai was a god that lives in heaven. How exactly can he die?

And Grandpa Gohan had no reason to come back, Goku was fine without him and being trained by his boy.

Vegeta let cell embarrass him

Making excuses for Goku giving Cell a Senzu Bean :lol: Stop it people. This fool gave the major villain the means to heal and continue threatening the planet. That's just a dumb decision no matter how you look at it.

I wouldn't count the movies as seasons

why wouldnt you? just like the manga, super follows the same plot as the movies but Toei has freedom to fill in the details and depict certain events as they please. at any point the producers could choose to give gohan shine without changing the stories plot, themes or outcomes. just like they decided to throw the whole captain ginyu thing in there when that wasnt present in the movie. which Toei has had since episode 1 of dragon ball super to take some liberties with gohan that they havent.

this also why when ever someone asks where they should start watching super i say start from the beginning and either save the movies for some other time or ignore them completely. sure the over all plots the same but if you want to take part in discussion like on here or on reddit where the canon details matter the anime trumps the movie.

Stole her from a lame..

Vegeta's a simp. Yamcha was tagging those guts for a cool 10 years. Vegeta came along and gave his leftovers a kid. Yamcha had Bulma in her prime.

You saw what I did there...

And you did it back...

giphy.gif

Take this rep

Making excuses for Goku giving Cell a Senzu Bean
laugh.gif
Stop it people. This fool gave the major villain the means to heal and continue threatening the planet. That's just a dumb decision no matter how you look at it.
Lets not forget him initially not only sparing Frieza's life but giving him enough energy to survive, which Frieza then promptly used to try to kill him 
roll.gif

Making excuses for Goku giving Cell a Senzu Bean :lol: Stop it people. This fool gave the major villain the means to heal and continue threatening the planet. That's just a dumb decision no matter how you look at it.

Cell's Senzu did nothing for him at all

Unlike Mr. "Let Cell become perfect and then cry when I get my angus peppered"

why wouldnt you? just like the manga, super follows the same plot as the movies but Toei has freedom to fill in the details and depict certain events as they please. at any point the producers could choose to give gohan shine without changing the stories plot, themes or outcomes. just like they decided to throw the whole captain ginyu thing in there when that wasnt present in the movie. which Toei has had since episode 1 of dragon ball super to take some liberties with gohan that they havent.

this also why when ever someone asks where they should start watching super i say start from the beginning and either save the movies for some other time or ignore them completely. sure the over all plots the same but if you want to take part in discussion like on here or on reddit where the canon details matter the anime trumps the movie.

I'm still not ready to call the movies full seasons. What you'd see in the anime over the course of 8-12 episodes you would get that same story or at least 95% worth of the story in an hour and 10 min film

You saw what I did there...

And you did it back...

giphy.gif

Take this rep

:rofl: you're hilarious

Lets not forget him initially not only sparing Frieza's life but giving him enough energy to survive, which Frieza then promptly used to try to kill him :rofl:

Goku gave him enough energy to survive, even with the energy Goku gave him he knew it wouldn't be enough for Frieza to defeat him...

The prince of all peppered angus'

I'm still not ready to call the movies full seasons. What you'd see in the anime over the course of 8-12 episodes you would get that same story or at least 95% worth of the story in an hour and 10 min film

like i said the overall plot is the same never claimed it wasnt. its the details that matter.
for instance, battle of gods movie claimed that beerus used 80% of his power to beat SSG goku. but super not only never claimed or even attempted to scale beerus's power but it also add that beerus lied about how much power he even used on him. when discussing how strong ssg goku is or even how strong beerus is you get complete different answers depending on which version you decided to watch.

when going back and forth like the way we do in this thread, not knowing the details is exactly how people get embarrased.

View media item 2219419
:stoneface:

View media item 2219420
:stoneface: :stoneface:

View media item 2219422
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

View media item 2219424
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

View media item 2219434

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Also, I see you've resorted to lame's method of bringing up another character altogether whenever Goku is criticized :lol: Good job.

Lets not forget him initially not only sparing Frieza's life but giving him enough energy to survive, which Frieza then promptly used to try to kill him :rofl:

Let's not even get started on the Frieza debacle. Not only during the Namek Saga, but again during Resurrection, years after Frieza had proven he'd never change :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom