Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

JJgg7.gif

Doo Doo series definitely doesn't deserve a second watch when so much quality anime is currently airing.

Quality anime? Currently? Whatchu watchin other than OPM? I'm genuinely curious.

Should have put an asterisk and mentioned manly non action anime but March comes in like a lion, fune wo amu, poco's iron world, Yuri on ice. Last season had mob psycho 100 which was created by tha same papi that did OPM except its more focused on character development, Re Zero, 91 days. Even the most garbage show of this season which is Keijo, a show about mamis using their **** and *** to fight, is still better than this super trash.

Thought the episode was hilarious

My mans Yambcha is still salty from Vegeta finessing Bulma.

Know the Gohan stans gotta be peeved. Dude still out here looking like a jabroni while even an herb like Yamcha gets shown love 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This episode was hilarious.

:lol: at Vegeta about to use Final Flash to strike out Goku. And :lol: Yamcha got the beat down. (Did he die?)

And I was dying when Goku damn near destroyed the field with the SSJ Blue pitch.

And why Gohan frontin like he doesn't know how to baseball when he tried out for the team in high school?

This episode was hilarious.

laugh.gif
at Vegeta about to use Final Flash to strike out Goku. And
laugh.gif
Yamcha got the beat down. (Did he die?)

And I was dying when Goku damn near destroyed the field with the SSJ Blue pitch.

And why Gohan frontin like he doesn't know how to baseball when he tried out for the team in high school?
Toriyama forgot it along with his relevance

Curious to know who hired Hit, basically the best assassin in a completely separate universe to kill Son-Kun.

LOL At goku dying in the preview. NOT falling for that ****

Loved the episode btw. They could've made it better by making everyone use their special attacks, etc.. But enjoyable ep nonetheless

Smh at them always teasing gohan. Anybody catch what champa said to him? That's all they do at this point

Episode had me rolling. Champa's reactions to everything, Yamcha damn near getting killed trying to impress them old yambs. I knew Vegeta was going to hit him with the ball for trying to choose on Vilma. Hopefully Goku stays dead this time.

Back
Top Bottom