Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

THE RETURN OF GOHAN??....and Android 17
dude trying to pronounce the name at 0:33 had me gasping for air 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting cameos on covers got these Gohan-adherents thinking he's about to drop his "Welcome Back" 

Nah b. Son is washed

roll-up-the-window-gif.gif

Last edited:
Having two Zens are dumb? Which one gets to make decisions? which one is the ultimate god. i know they are the same person but there is only one seat of power. sorry if im ranting

That's going to be a lot of characters. 10 members per team X 12 universes. And why is Roshi and Krillin in there instead of Goten and Trunks? :lol:

They should just hop into the time machine and get Future Trunks for this. i feel like the way they ended his arc was incomplete.

Last edited:
Hunger games scenario is getting played. I am interested in seeing more fighters from the other universes. Trunks and Goten should've been there.

They should just hop into the time machine and get Future Trunks for this. i feel like the way they ended his arc was incomplete.
this ^^^^  REPPED

Bulma need to create a new time machine or go wish the time machine back with the dragonballs

Last edited:
Can't emphasize how hype I am because they brought back 17. He's one of my favs and I was mad because it seems like everyone forgot about him

Plus Toriyama revealed him and 18's original names a few years back, we might even get a flashback on how they met Dr. Gero :smokin

I'm super excited for the new Super arc

Can't emphasize how hype I am because they brought back 17. He's one of my favs and I was mad because it seems like everyone forgot about him

Plus Toriyama revealed him and 18's original names a few years back, we might even get a flashback on how they met Dr. Gero :smokin

Don't do this to yourself. I don't think anyone is ready for the level negativity you're going to bring to this thread when the arc doesn't meet your expectations :lol:

I don't remember which video game it was, if i recall, 18 said me and my brother were kidnapped by Dr. Gero

How on earth can 17 come back unless it's the Dragonball
When they made that wish during the end of the Cell Saga to resurrect EVERYONE KILLED BY CELL, that included Android 17.

Further proof, Android 17's last appearance in DBZ was actually during the Buu Saga when Goku had to form that gigantic *** spirit bomb to kill Kid Buu.

See, 17 has been alive this entire time

Will Goku be curious as to why the strongest fighter on his universe, Monaka, isn't going to be on the team???

Will Goku be curious as to why the strongest fighter on his universe, Monaka, isn't going to be on the team???
Probably because "more is at stake" this time

A Universe's team loses in the tournament, their universe is DESTROYED..............why would Beerus risk that by throwing Monaka back in the game?
 Todd Blankenship@Herms98 14h14 hours ago
LRT: Jump Festa Universe Survival arc preview. If a team loses, their universe is immediately destroyed. Hence the name.

43 replies 86 retweets 188 likes

Last edited:
Probably because "more is at stake" this time

A Universe's team loses in the tournament, their universe is DESTROYED..............why would Beerus risk that by throwing Monaka back in the game?

Damn.... Cant wait. :smokin

Dude said this arc can last all the way till fall of 2017 geez

Last edited:
Containing all hype for now.

For one, this doesn't even start for another month and a half. Two, with all the characters involved, it's probably gonna be a while until the big match-ups take place.

It sucks to know that either universe 7 will be gone, or universe 6 where there are a bunch of saiyans will be gone.

If universe 6 gets destroyed before Vegeta and Kakarot can go to planet Salad :stoneface:

Last edited:
Omni-King has the highest station in conceptual existence...

Why is he not an omniversal entity?

Doesn't even make sense. Should only be 1 version simultaneous in all realities.

Last edited:
Damn shame trunks and goten cant compete but krillin is there :rolleyes

Silly boy, Akira doesn't care about Goten and Kid Trunks :lol: At this point, i'm surprised he even remembers to have them drawn onto the screen.

I don't even think he does :lol:

I feel like it's Toei that's been giving them scenes outside of the "key" Kid Trunks moments in the last arc.

God ******* damn it I'm hype

Don't do this to me Toei

We all know how this is going to end :lol:

Omni-King has the highest station in conceptual existence...

Why is he not an omniversal entity?

Doesn't even make sense. Should only be 1 version simultaneous in all realities.

He is omniversal, he just for whatever reason doesn't traverse timelines.

I agree that it's stupid.

Back
Top Bottom