Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This freaking game is all sold out in my area
eek.gif
My boss was talking about this selling out at all the gamestops and I was just like really? 
eek.gif

Didn't even know DBZ was stilll this popular..

Game looks dope.. Prolly pick it up when it goes on discount

Caved and copped the Xenoverse, had $20 in my microsoft account so i only paid 40 which was the price i was looking for anyway.

so whats this game like? basically you have to compete through the dbz storyline?
Yes, it's an element of the DBZ story line, but you create your own character and along with Trunks have to correct some of the instances that these time travelers have messed up in the DBZ story. So you don't necessarily go through every saga verbatim, but the key moments are there. Also there are parallel quests that each saga has that have different challenges and rewards for doing certain things, you can use these to upgrade your attributes for your character and buy new clothes, gear and abilities. You have unlimited plays on these quests so you can "farm" certain ones to get things to drop ala Destiny so there are elements of an RPG in it as well. There's also online battles and world tournament modes to play against or with others, but the servers have been spotty to say the least since the release.

It's definitely the most comprehensive DBZ game I've ever played, and I just got through with the Android Saga, currently trying to collect all 7 dragon balls which you're also able to do from the parallel quests. Hope that helps.

The main story line is done with your custom character, you can do the parallel quests and other stuff with any character though.

You'll have to play through the main story to unlock the other ones though.

Last edited:
Why did they make the arms gold/silver on the bonus frieza battle suits for preorder? Outfits woulda been so dope without that :smh:

Game so far is cool... I like it Alot..

I wish it wasn't so hard to get to the vs mode and online mode.. But whatever.. I figured it out eventually...

Everyone seems Alot further than me tho, I've just got to the ginyu force battle...

Add me ps4 folks:
PSn - natkingcole456

Last edited:
Game so far is cool... I like it Alot..

I wish it wasn't so hard to get to the vs mode and one mode.. But whatever.. I figured it out eventually...

Everyone seems Alot further than me tho, I've just got to the ginyu force battle...

Add me ps4 folks:
PSn - natkingcole456

I'm only on the ginyu saga as well but I'm gonna put in some major work tonight. I hope to finish the whole Frieza saga and have my character at lvl 20 by the morning

little tip, do parallel quests to level your char for story mode. some of the story fights are just way OD for underpowered chars.

Yall been seeing the online customs? I posted this in the Xbone thread.

Sbywlca.jpg

That's me off to the left :nerd: lvl 43 I think.

only was able to go online like once ..and that lasted only so long before the thing shut down
laugh.gif

hate getting online invites from friends and i cant even get into a room lol

I'm only at like 30-something and at the Buu saga. Fighting like 4-5 Buu's at the same time? :smh:

Last edited:
Everyone talking about hitting SSJ, what about the homie who picked a human?  What are you working towards? 

Or if your namekian, do you fuse with another namekian to get stronger like piccolo?

Everyone talking about hitting SSJ, what about the homie who picked a human?  What are you working towards? 

Or if your namekian, do you fuse with another namekian to get stronger like piccolo?
Nope they can use Kaioken x20.

Would've been cool if each class had some sort of transformation.

I'm only at like 30-something and at the Buu saga. Fighting like 4-5 Buu's at the same time?
mean.gif
I'd wait till at least 35-37 before doing that. After that saga **** gets real...

Hit 45 before you even think about dealing with Beerus or he will wax that ***.

I don't use any transformations as a human (switched from Saiyan).

Strictly brusier build with no ki use so I get the benefit from being human with increased attack power, much more health than a saiyan, and top it off with my OP Z-Soul 'im no longer Kami or Piccolo' that gives me ridiculous health regen.

I can't die if I tried. Can solo every 5-star and 6-star mission.

Last edited:
After I finish this character, Im gonna make a melee build character probably a Namekian.

My friend has a melee build character and when he activates Kaioken, he wrecks everything in like 10 seconds 
sick.gif

Still not with this... He came back weaker than he was before, so even weaker than Goku when he went Super Saiyan on Namek.

In four months.. He's going to go from current Krillin levels, to being able to challenge a God? Just hop step past Cell levels, and Dabura levels, and Majin Vegeta levels, and Fat Buu levels, and Kid Buu levels, and Super Buu levels, and current Goku (weaker than Beerus but not by a huge margin) levels in just 4 months? Im sure more PiS is to be expected in the next 2 releases..

But I still cant get down with this.

Last edited:
Hit 51 last night finishing up the Buu saga.

Kid Buu ain't **** :lol: kinda wish they had Ultimate Buu as a playable.

I got the game too. Hercule is ******* DIFFICULT! Gotta have a striking super then follow with a Ki super then keep your distance.

PSN: JR_Greatness275

Back
Top Bottom