Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I raged at the Beerus and Whis part. Took me like 20+ tries to finally beat it. Trunks was absolutely useless.

Last edited:
Will I wax dat *** or get waxed? Find out on the next episode of...(Wait 5 minutes)

Edit:

GAVE THEM THE WORK! Got 100x Big Bang and My Ki is building.... Overflowing... Z-Soul

Told y'all before, the Z-Soul I got you can see in the pic is mad OP. Only way I was surviving the fade.

Last edited:
I'm Lvl 23 or 25 now. Of course when I get to the Cell Jr. Stage, Yamcha gets murked and causes me to lose the stage -_____-

**** Yamcha.

I'm on lvl 13 and I'm still getting my *** whooped as ginyu in the frieza space ship
sick.gif
Should be transitioning between the teleport strikes every opportunity you get it.

I use a 360 controller and play human so usually when your character finishes a basic combo with a kick, you should immediately be hitting Y for the knock up and follow up knockback.
I'm Lvl 23 or 25 now. Of course when I get to the Cell Jr. Stage, Yamcha gets murked and causes me to lose the stage -_____-

**** Yamcha.
Wait till you get to Bardock saga. Mission had me ready to fight somebody dude can be killed in two basics
sick.gif

Just gotta keep an eye on him and dash over there and be ready to hand out fades to his attackers ASAP.

Alternative if you have the time is to just do parallel quest and outlevel them though.

In case you all were wondering, game is trash.

After the novelty of it being DBZ wears off, it's like a korean grind fest to obtain.... Pretty much anything.

Will I wax dat *** or get waxed? Find out on the next episode of...(Wait 5 minutes)

Edit:

GAVE THEM THE WORK! Got 100x Big Bang and My Ki is building.... Overflowing... Z-Soul

Told y'all before, the Z-Soul I got you can see in the pic is mad OP. Only way I was surviving the fade.
I'm confused.  You say its trash, but seem like you're loving it.

In case you all were wondering, game is trash.

After the novelty of it being DBZ wears off, it's like a korean grind fest to obtain.... Pretty much anything.

Edit:

I'm confused.  You say its trash, but seem like you're loving it.
Loving it? Nah.. It's DBZ. My attachment to it comes only from the fact that I grew up with the show as a kid and have seen every episode, every movie, played every Budokai, etc.

Trash was a bit of an overstatement, but it's far from the best DBZ fighter I've played.

^ was that you who said DBZ Legends was the best DBZ game ever?  If so, I completely agree.  (haven't played xenoverse yet)

Never played DBZ Legends, but Supersonic Warriors and Legend of Goku on handhelds were the GOAT.

Legend of Goku 2, fighting cooler then fighting cell :smokin

Buus fury on gba with the fusion techniques, too bad I couldn't use gogeta all the time but :smokin

Both games defined my gba years along with mega man and Pokemon :lol:

Legend of Goku 2, fighting cooler then fighting cell
smokin.gif

Buus fury on gba with the fusion techniques, too bad I couldn't use gogeta all the time but
smokin.gif

Both games defined my gba years along with mega man and Pokemon
laugh.gif
I got stuck on a Gohan level in Legend of Goku 1
mean.gif
where you had to move the dinosaur eggs.

Legend of Goku 2, fighting cooler then fighting cell
smokin.gif

Buus fury on gba with the fusion techniques, too bad I couldn't use gogeta all the time but
smokin.gif

Both games defined my gba years along with mega man and Pokemon
laugh.gif
Fam... Just found a decent emulator on my note4 that plays DS games.

The hours ive lost playing some of the new Pokemon games..

Got a PSP emulator too, playing some of the more recent Yugioh titles.. I didn't care about emulated games at all until I got a good phone that can handle all of them
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Legend of Goku 2, fighting cooler then fighting cell :smokin

Buus fury on gba with the fusion techniques, too bad I couldn't use gogeta all the time but :smokin

Both games defined my gba years along with mega man and Pokemon :lol:

I got stuck on a Gohan level in Legend of Goku 1 :smh: where you had to move the dinosaur eggs.

You weren't a real ___ if you didn't either use the temporary invincible glitch (I think it involved getting hit with a ki blast while flying) or the real invincibility cheat (some code you put it while it's loading up) :pimp:

You weren't a real ___ if you didn't either use the temporary invincible glitch (I think it involved getting hit with a ki blast while flying) or the real invincibility cheat (some code you put it while it's loading up)
pimp.gif
It wasn't one where you could use that. Had to be stealthy and that was impossible for me.

You had to carry like three eggs past a bunch of jaguar dudes and if they bumped into you you had to start all over.

Wasted hours on that level

It wasn't one where you could use that. Had to be stealthy and that was impossible for me.
You had to carry like three eggs past a bunch of jaguar dudes and if they bumped into you you had to start all over.
Wasted hours on that level

That was in the second game actually, wasn't it?

I remember that pain in the *** :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Alright, I'm going to buy this game after work. You guys make it seem like a pretty fun game.

I'm hoping I can make a short, fat, character like Yajirobi. LOL.

Freeza's new form revealed:
New Footage:

Ain't eem mad at the new form. I'm glad they realized that Freeza's "final" form was his TRUE form, as in how he looked when he was born. To deviate excessively from that wouldn't have made much sense.

So Frieza basically went Golden Oozaru/Super Saiyan. Not mad.

Still doesn't explain his x10000 power up to be able to fight Goku on par.

Ain't eem mad at the new form. I'm glad they realized that Freeza's "final" form was his TRUE form, as in how he looked when he was born. To deviate excessively from that wouldn't have made much sense.
I never got why the final form was what he was born like.

Why would you even go backwards the past three forms then? Why didn't King Cold and his ancestor Other-lame-refridgerator joke look like that?

Gohan getting bodied again. Let's out that gohan > talk to rest :lol:

Gold freeza is cool. I'm a freeza fan though

I never got why the final form was what he was born like.

Why would you even go backwards the past three forms then? Why didn't King Cold and his ancestor Other-lame-refridgerator joke look like that?
1. Freeza had so much power that he transformed backwards in order to place limits on himself as opposed to say, Zarbon or Super Saiyans, who transform to become stronger. Basically transforming into and maintaining forms that would limit his energy output.

2. There's no evidence that King Cold could transform. It's unlikely. Chilled isn't a canon character either so don't put too much thought into him

3. Freeza's "race" (if there even is one) generally doesn't have the ability to do what Frieza did. Freeza and his father were specifically identified as unique mutants with abnormal power levels (and abnormal levels of cruelty, according to the author)

Back
Top Bottom