Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm wondering who's an interesting match-up for Caulifla. Vegeta needs to show SSB and shut her up :lol:

Cauliflower ain't nothing more than Kale's hypeman. She a Dragon Ball Paul Heyman. She can beat up on Cabba but when it comes to this tourney, she's best suited directing traffic for her client.

Last edited:
Gohan will be fine. He's too worried about protecting the fodder. Them other dudes need to stay sharp. 18 and 17 solo'd out and doing their thing. I can only hope Piccolo got significantly stronger to keep up. Don't give a **** about Tien, Krillin and Roshi. Might as well jump off the ledge so Gohan can be stress free.

i see them breaking up into teams of 2's and 3's

vegeta frieza goku doing the dirty work
gohan piccolo tag team
18 17 tag team
etc

Hate I watched the episode 99 to 101 spoiler video

Once a scrub always a scrub 

Maybe if you're going to talk about a spoiler video, even if it is vague, put it in a spoiler.

Man these 99-101 spoilers got me feeling some type of way 
mean.gif

Man I'm done with those weak spoilers. Have bits of information here and there, but never really on point. I'll just wait, rather them speculating what may happen. Have my hopes up and then I'm looking like a straight dub.

How y'all feel about dub vs sub?? Me personally I like the sub. A lot of cats are put off by the voices and having to sit through and read subs all episode. I don't mind it and I like the voices.

I don't need my goku sounding all gangsta. Dragon Ball is mostly comedic relief for me. Some people apparently take it seriously.

How y'all feel about dub vs sub?? Me personally I like the sub. A lot of cats are put off by the voices and having to sit through and read subs all episode. I don't mind it and I like the voices.

I don't need my goku sounding all gangsta. Dragon Ball is mostly comedic relief for me. Some people apparently take it seriously.

I like dub better tbh

Dubbed 10 times outta 10 if I have the choice

Not to sound all corny but I'm able to develop a better connection with the characters, stories and anime as a whole in english that I just can't get from reading subs the entirety of a show

Back
Top Bottom