These ****** fighting RPG characters

I'm digging it :pimp:

vegeta with that finisher tho :x :smokin

Last edited:
king of all indeed 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Freeza having fun with torture methods lmfao

The dangerous triangle **** reminded me of some Chrono Trigger ****, which Akira Toriyama worked on

Another great episode, animation was on point throughout

Finally Vegeta got to knock some heads 
nthat.gif

I always had this weird uneasy feeling about Whis and the other Angels because of there lackluster attitude about life and this episode solidified it especially with that smirk Universe 9's Angel gave after it was erased

This is something that'll definitely develop throughout the tournament as more universes fall

Crazy stuff man 
mean.gif

Last edited:
warriors, supreme Kais, and god of destruction turning on angels and Zeno would be an interesting twist

This might be true. I feel like whis has been content enough in U7 to actually defend it. We'll have to wait and see though.

Should I mention that it's my statement is completely based on feelings and emotions because I just don't want to believe it :lol:

I don't think they're villains. They're just doing their jobs and have no emotions for what's beyond their functions. It's like if I die, my computer ain't gon' be sad about me. The angels' existence is to serve their duties.

I don't think they're villains but I do know for sure that Vados would clap Champa if she could lol

Has anyone thought that maybe the angels get their strength from how chaotic/war filled their universe is ? Which would explain them being stronger than their corresponding God of destruction. And for the case of the tournament, they get compensated with the strength of all beings of their universe if destroyed ? Probably reaching but just a thought

I assume the angels are stronger just in case they ever need to nuke a god of destruction.

If you get another situation like Zamasu where someone in a high position goes berserk, someone has to stop them.

Imagine if it were a god of destruction. Gotta make sure they’re always in check

grand priest gonna be the final villain. that universe 9 angel with the smirk after u9 got eliminated :smh: 

dam they wiped out a whole universe in 1 episode already. them other universes shook when they seen that final kameha shouldve just shot every one else too :lol:

Last edited:
Episode was way too flames!! Can't even lie Vegeta jumped in too clean.

Poor universe 9 :smh: I don't think the Angels and Grand Priest are bad per se, just more so they found the universe getting destroyed amusing because the other universe's were so shook when it happened as if they thought Zeno was flexing :lol: Zeno is too bout that life, erased the whole universe through his leapfrog.

Also we haven't talked enough about the outro. Clearly it's not the god-tier outro that was "Boogie back" but uh......Gohan back :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom