Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm curious as to what this new form is. How could goku get another form so soon.

With the introduction of "gods" everyone's base level has the potential to be kicked up a notch considerably especially vegeta and goku. Tapping into new power and further improving upon that is exactly what dragon ball z is all about. Especially after being trained by the strongest being in the universe. We may not like it but this is exactly how things have been from the start

With the introduction of "gods" everyone's base level has the potential to be kicked up a notch considerably especially vegeta and goku. Tapping into new power and further improving upon that is exactly what dragon ball z is all about. Especially after being trained by the strongest being in the universe. We may not like it but this is exactly how things have been from the start

That sounds feasible for there to be upgrades to super saiyan god but it wouldn't make sense for Toriyama to publicly make statements about how he doesn't want goku to show his other transformations past super saiyan only to create a new series of transformations

That sounds feasible for there to be upgrades to super saiyan god but it wouldn't make sense for Toriyama to publicly make statements about how he doesn't want goku to show his other transformations past super saiyan only to create a new series of transformations

He never said there wouldn't be anymore transformations other than super sayain. He only said that goku as far as super sayain goes goku doesn't NEED to transform to super sayain 2 and 3 anymore. Since super sayain 2 and 3 are just further manifestations of the super sayain form by mastering his base and super sayain form he can achieve super sayain 2 and 3 levels of power with out using the transformation which only drains his ki faster. It follows the same concept of mystic Gohan not having to transform anymore. If he can achieve max power without transforming, why transform at all? But super sayain God doesn't fall within the regular super sayain transformation because it's not a normal ki based transformation, it's a godly ki based transformation so whether or not he can improve upon that is still a possibility.

Last edited:
Wonder how they will still keep Goku over Vegeta if they're going to both unlock this blue hair transformation.

Major plot details leaked today after the movies premiere. From what I've heard i just don't know what to think. Especially about the ending. I've def gotta see the movie

Just read...oh wow! Wow!

Vegeta officially the prince of all L's

Goku the gawd

Toriyama is mildly ******ed

Whis can do that????

Can't wait for DLC on xenoverse!

This movie is about to cause a ton of controversy...

Just read...oh wow! Wow!

Goku the gawd

Whis can do that????

Not sure if trolling or srs

:rofl:

Just read...oh wow! Wow!

Goku the gawd

Whis can do that????

If the spoilers we read are the same I'd say absolutely everyone takes an L this movie.

Man I don't even wanna see this **** no more
mean.gif

Let my ***** Vegeta shine!!!!!!

If the spoilers we read are the same I'd say absolutely everyone takes an L this movie.

Yes which is interesting. Someone as big to the manga as frieza can't just be headlining movies. I'm curious as to where this goes...this easily sounds like a new series

Yes which is interesting. Someone as big to the manga as frieza can't just be headlining movies. I'm curious as to where this goes...this easily sounds like a new series

I also find it interesting they involve a time travel aspect in the movie and Futute trunks is no where to be seen

Back
Top Bottom