Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Movie is going to be trash. I know lamekilla lamekilla is loving this though :smh: :lol:

Those damn spoilers. Toryiama makes this **** up as he's going. This dude seems like he doesn't plan anything out.

Son just goes in and freestyles a big wtf battle and then cashes out until the next re-up

Will watch only cause dbz.

:rofl: fam this is lowkey gold right now. Toriyama tried Vegeta so hard.

I'm really sick of gohan getting punked though :smh:

What they need to do is bring Super 13 and Super 17 back from hell so they can wreck havoc. 2 of the most slept on villains imo

Gohan became a Ginyu Force level cornball with the hole Great Saiyaman get up. 

Gohan got scarred and those were repressed childhood memories manifesting itself into actions as an adult. Normal 5/6 year olds are running around in a field playing tag. Gohan was on another planet getting kicked in the face by Racoome.

Gohan has greatest story in the dragon ball mythos next to goku. Kid never wanted any of that. He just wanted to grow up and be a scholar. His pops took him to some weird secluded island with a lome house and introduced him to some of his homies and his life changed FOREVER

Calm down bruh I was only kidding 
laugh.gif

Gohan got scarred and those were repressed childhood memories manifesting itself into actions as an adult. Normal 5/6 year olds are running around in a field playing tag. Gohan was on another planet getting kicked in the face by Racoome.

Gohan has greatest story in the dragon ball mythos next to goku. Kid never wanted any of that. He just wanted to grow up and be a scholar. His pops took him to some weird secluded island with a lome house and introduced him to some of his homies and his life changed FOREVER
I highly doubt this was the reason for becoming Great Saiyaman. Couldn't the reason just be the fact that he wanted to be a hero, but didn't want to get kicked out of school so he created a disguise? Doesn't have to be that complex. 

Of course it's not that deep. Jokes guys :lol:

...but he does do ginyu force poses as great Saiyaman...

I've become resigned to the fact that V will never take a W. Not coincidently I was watching Vegeta's Respect episode earlier. Almost threw up in my mouth. He'll never flourish.

Seems like Vegeta flourishes more than Goku in this

Seems like the creativity has run dry

New forms are just different hair color?

Reviving frieza?! Doesn't seem that bad

But the fact they made up for the difference in power level and attributed it to him just training is what really sucks

Back
Top Bottom