Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Trunks getting his sword movie.
Horrible vag brother movie
Battle of the gods

ALL garbage
Ah okay I forgot about the first 2 :lol: the one about trunks and that monster thing was kinda cool

And that one about Vegetas bro was wack too.

I like battle of the gods more than the others but that ain't really saying much :lol:

Yep, every movie since Broly the Second Coming has been trash. (And we should be clear, that one was just mediocre) Battle of the Gods was a step up, but that's still not saying much.

Yep, every movie since Broly the Second Coming has been trash. (And we should be clear, that one was just mediocre) Battle of the Gods was a step up, but that's still not saying much.

I'm just hoping that once everything is set into place by next movies we'll look back at battle of the Gods and this movie and say "oh this is why things went the way they did, that makes sense"

As for the movies there weren't many that I out right didn't like but bio broly was definitely one of them. Wasn't a fan of the second broly movie either. I don't remember much else i outright didn't like though. I don't consider vegetas brother a movie per say I think the whole premise was supposed to be funny.

Last edited:
Wrath of the dragon slander will not be tolerated
Trashest movie.

LOL errybody getting murked by this random *** monster? Even Gohan who was the strongest at the time? Even SSJ3 Gotenks who was stronger than Goku? But Goku somehow busts out a technique that he never used before and would never use again? With no explanation for where he got it?

Tapion is the reason for how Trunks got his sword in the future? LOL this the same Future Trunks who got murked by Androids 17 and 18? How the **** they beat Hildegarn in Trunks' future when SSJ2 Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan, and SSJ3 Gotenks all almost got murked in the present time?!

Tapion going back in time to save his brother? ****** conveniently forgot that using the time machine to go back actually creates a divergence in the timeline, so Tapion is basically going back in time to a different universe? lmfao

That **** trash.

Last edited:
Trashest movie.

LOL errybody getting murked by this random *** monster? Even Gohan who was the strongest at the time? Even SSJ3 Gotenks who was stronger than Goku? But Goku somehow busts out a technique that he never used before and would never use again? With no explanation for where he got it?

While I agree that this movie was *** and didn't make much sense, he did use this move again twice in That-Series-After-Z-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named, and when I first saw it, I was instantly reminded of this:

[Video]Goku's Penetrate!: [/Video]

Last edited:
Don't want to read the thread cause you are going spoiler crazy but is this available to watch now?

Trashest movie.

Tapion is the reason for how Trunks got his sword in the future? LOL this the same Future Trunks who got murked by Androids 17 and 18? How the **** they beat Hildegarn in Trunks' future when SSJ2 Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan, and SSJ3 Gotenks all almost got murked in the present time?!

Tapion going back in time to save his brother? ****** conveniently forgot that using the time machine to go back actually creates a divergence in the timeline, so Tapion is basically going back in time to a different universe? lmfao

That **** trash.

sounds like you are the yamcha of your group of friends.

While I agree that this movie was *** and didn't make much sense, he did use this move again twice in That-Series-After-Z-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named, and when I first saw it, I was instantly reminded of this:

[Video]Goku's Penetrate!: [/Video]
[Video]

Not the same move. Goku literally turned into a Dragon for no reason

sounds like you are the yamcha of your group of friends.

And you're the Chaozu

latest
[/video]

Last edited:

when will we see my man Yajirobi get some shine.  acting like my man don't even exist anymore after he caught that W against Vegeta.

plus the only Z fighter to never die (just sayin)

This ***** didn't even bother learning how to fly. He ain't shining anytime soon

And he died when Buu blew up the Earth. The only characters to never die PERIOD are Mr. Satan and his dog

This ***** didn't even bother learning how to fly. He ain't shining anytime soon

And he died when Buu blew up the Earth. The only characters to never die PERIOD are Mr. Satan and his dog
laugh.gif

ok your right with that

still my man don't even make cameos in movies anymore, not even for senzu beans.  didn't even get an invite to Bulma's party, dude was straight ghost in GT series.

Back
Top Bottom