Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

One thing I will have to say I loved is atleast Toriyama didn’t make broly into an evil psychopath bent on killing everyone

Brings a good dude who protects his own, I like this broly

I prefer the new Broly personally.

OGoly's motivation as a villain was ridiculous. Goku cried too loud in his incubation chamber next to Brolys so dudes one goal in life was to kill him for crying too loud? Cmon son :lol:

My only beef with the movie is the power scaling, which is my biggest beef with DB Super as well.

Too many rehashed characters skipping phases that took years of training and battle for Vegeta and Goku and doing so in the span of minutes (Broly & U6 Saiyans), hours (Broly & U6 Saiyans & Future Trunks Rage), days (U6 Saiyans), or months (Freeza). Can't forget 17 who's stupid strong for... Reasons I guess

Last edited:
First time I've sat down in maybe almost 20 years to watch anything Dragon Ball.. I was entertained. Wanted it to be longer, but from what I was used to in DBZ with fights taking 2 weeks to develop, I enjoyed this story.

We got some new leaked scans from V-Jump

Kale & Caulifla coming to Legends soon
Jiren is kicking off FighterZ Season 2 DLC

25A6CF14-2CD5-4338-B6CC-C5AE67991E98.jpeg
DE2ED5EB-01FD-4082-8A85-7399522B14A3.jpeg

Man...if Broly had been in the Tournament of Power.

But then again...maybe Kefla, Annirasa (sp), Jiren and Goku would have been too much for him.

I will say (nerd complaint) and I think lots have said this but the power levels are in the trash. Watching the kid buu fight you see how they never intended these guys to get any stronger. Punches were busting a planet in half and Ki blasts were going through to the other side. Now the damage being created isn’t even near that even with them supposed to be much stronger

Last edited:
What about that one scene in the movie where they broke through?

I felt like Paragus was concerned that Broly would go so berserk that he’d destroy everything and everyone, which led to that hilarious scene.

Too tired to give a solid breakdown of the movie, liked the movie but did not love it like I thought I might. One thing I will say this film could of used was some blood, the violence in thing was over the top especially what happened when Goku got his turn. Took brutally to a whole new level.

I’ll go in depth after I sleep, I’m tired

Best DB movie by far but that isn't much of an accomplishment. My only critique is the ending, Fusion yet again doesn't get a clear win (in canon).

I liked the OG Gogeta movie references throughout. The music was great throughout especially the Gogeta theme. The Bulma/Frieza joke was pretty funny. What put this movie over the top for me was the animation. Everything looked beautiful.

Also, I liked them establishing Freiza was the DB archenemy. I think its much need for DB at this point.

Couldn't really ask for much more, me and the homies were hyped throughout. Wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Back
Top Bottom