Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Next Game Coming Summer 2024

Patch #2 is out.
NCAA Football 14 Title Update #2 Now Available
By EA SPORTS Aug 19, 2013

ncaa-football-14-patch-2-header_656x369.jpg

The second title update to NCAA Football 14 has arrived on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Players can download the update via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

The title update includes multiple fixes to streamline presentation and performance, as well as the following gameplay improvements and enhancements (among others):

Formation Subs Exploit
Fixed an exploit that allowed users to disconnect an online H2H game without receiving a loss or affecting DNF %

Coaching Carousel Update
Fixed an issue that prevented non-commissioner user teams from being offered new jobs in Online Dynasty

Defensive Back Hot Route Adjustment
Fixed an issue where some Defensive Back Hot Routes would not react correctly

Old Dominion Update
Fixed an issue where Old Dominion is referred to as “Big Blue” and not “Monarchs”

Vignette Slowdown
Addressed an issue where postplay vignettes did not trigger after touchdowns.

Grey Facemask Issue (PS3)
Fixed an issue where some teams had a grey facemask in-game regardless of user modifications on the PlayStation 3

PS3 Optimization
PS3 players will notice a much quicker overall experience with reduced hitches.

jeez i cant pass at all in this game. rush for 200 yards easy, but cant throw, especially in the red zone.

[COLOR=#red]Gotta love an update that really didn't update anything. I really want to like this game because I love The U!! But damn... so many flaws. Rather have these flaws in Madden where I keep my players and have owner mode.

Even last night, playing through the season, up 21-3 and all of a sudden 2 back to back miraculous touchdowns. All the while the frame keeps dropping. It's maddening. [/COLOR]

how do you guys avoid throwing crazy picks when you go down field. the obvious answer i know is dont throw to a man unless he's open, but i feel like with 99 bama, my guys are still wide open maybe twice a game...

im reading the answer is to just tweak things in the sliders (specifically speed threshhold, cpu pass coverage and interceptions so they knock more down and dont just pick everything the touch) but i feel like the default settings should play better.

Madden comes out tomorrow. Fraij do you know how I can transfer ownership power to you?

The second NCAA Football 14 Uniform Store pack is available today. To purchase the pack, fire up the game and head into Team Management and then click on Uniform Store. The pack costs $1 on X-Box Live and $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Team items in the pack include: new 2013 uniforms for Miami (OH), new helmets for Louisiana Tech (2013 & USA alternate), two sets of gloves for LSU, orange and black Pistol Pete helmets for Oklahoma State, and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

Speaking of uniforms, remember when you use to be able to edit the other team's uniforms? That was pretty great, I thought.I would do that every game.

And now teams have a whole bunch of crazy uniforms, but you just have to play Oregon in their defaul home/aways every year.

Oh well.

Speaking of uniforms, remember when you use to be able to edit the other team's uniforms? That was pretty great, I thought.I would do that every game.

And now teams have a whole bunch of crazy uniforms, but you just have to play Oregon in their defaul home/aways every year.

Oh well.

You can edit the other team's unis....

Played a game last night and scored a dope TD. Watched it on replay and after that, the frame rate slowed down to a snail's pace. I was in the 4th, but I had to sim the rest of the game. No more replay for me. :lol:

Cant pass at all....even against FCS east. their linebackers have better hands than my miami WR.

Got run duke johnson every play or scramble with morris.

Cpu QB shredding my d and breaking all kinds of tackles...form DT's

Havent completed a pass over maybe 20 yds. always picked or swatted. the DB recovery is unreal.

I havent rocked with madden in a while but it might be time...smh.

Last edited:

Oh well.

You can edit the other team's unis....

Played a game last night and scored a dope TD. Watched it on replay and after that, the frame rate slowed down to a snail's pace. I was in the 4th, but I had to sim the rest of the game. No more replay for me. :lol:

Can you do it in an offline dynasty? Because you can't do it in an online one.

New uniform pack is out.
1379435591-media.jpg

A new uniform pack is now available for NCAA Football 14 with new uniform parts for Cincinnati, Florida State, Louisville, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, and Virginia.

Full List of New Assets:
1379438456-media.png

The pack is priced at $1 and is up on both the 360 and PS3.

Welp....

Video game manufacturer Electronic Arts will not publish a version of its college football game next year and it may stop doing so permanently because of litigation concerning the use of the athletes' names and likenesses, the company announced Thursday.

Link

:smh: @ Ed O'Bannon.

I wonder if EA is giving up the license. If so, this could be 2K's way of coming back to football.

There's no more college football period. Schools dont want to be held liable going forward since the O'Bannon lawsuit among others is starting to catch steam.

Let me just say this...

selfishly, I :smh: @ O'Bannon

however, I do completely understand where he's coming from.

It's pretty much a wrap for any college sports video game.

Here's EA's statement about the situation:

[h1]Update on College Football[/h1]
Today I am sad to announce that we will not be publishing a new college football game next year, and we are evaluating our plan for the future of the franchise. This is as profoundly disappointing to the people who make this game as I expect it will be for the millions who enjoy playing it each year. I’d like to explain a couple of the factors that brought us to this decision. 

We have been stuck in the middle of a dispute between the NCAA and student-athletes who seek compensation for playing college football. Just like companies that broadcast college games and those that provide equipment and apparel, we follow rules that are set by the NCAA – but those rules are being challenged by some student-athletes.  For our part, we are working to settle the lawsuits with the student-athletes.  Meanwhile, the NCAA and a number of conferences have withdrawn their support of our game.  The ongoing legal issues combined with increased questions surrounding schools and conferences have left us in a difficult position – one that challenges our ability to deliver an authentic sports experience, which is the very foundation of EA SPORTS games.

At EA SPORTS, college football has always been a labor of love, and it is unfortunate that these business and legal issues have impacted our ability to make next year’s game.  This franchise has been developed by a team that is deeply committed to the tradition and culture of this sport – that’s why fans have always loved it. We are working to retain the talented people who are part of the team by placing them elsewhere within the EA SPORTS organization. 

In the meantime, we will continue to be connected and engaged with our fans who are playing EA SPORTS NCAA Football. Our decision does not affect our commitment to NCAA Football 14 and the consumers who love playing the game.
Well this sucks.

i play this more than the madden ..which is not saying much :lol:

like it more from the last time i played it which was maybe release day

they must have done some type of updates to me it play pretty smooth

Back
Top Bottom