OFFICIAL Eagles @ Cowboys Vol. Franchise Record/1st Round Bye

That pre game poon from Jessica got Romo a lil sluggish , he will get out of the slump and get it moving

Originally Posted by thachosen123

And for the sake of team chemistry: GET T.O THE BALL

I mean I don't kno if its jus me, but dude looks like he can/will blow up at any second now
laugh.gif
I agree. Son got that "I'm mad" look.
At least he's getting thrown to though.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

that fool decides to bring it out of the endzone like hes #21 PrimeTime or somethin

I was about to throw my remote at my TV. what an idiot. Cut him

Man I can't say enough about this defense today. They are really playing awesome ball. Hopefully the offense can actually put some damn points on the boardthis time.

Good. Three points over the INT, I'll take it. The offense struggling, I like it. Another good test for them.

Forget forcing the ball to Owens. He's being doubled and sometimes even tripled. Gotta take what you can get with other players being open due to theattention Owens gets it. He probably understands this more than anyone anyway. Of course you get frustrated during the game when teams are trying to shut youdown.

Jason Witten pickin up where he left off
pimp.gif

They do need 2 take a shot 2 Eldorado tho...just 2 say they did...

Owens needs Glenn back. Witten is the only other legit threat that defenses should worry about. Crayton and Hurd are just possession WRs, nothing that defensesshould have to really worry about stopping. And the damn offensive line isn't getting any push to run the ball

romo is a bum when his girl is the stadium ... but lemme just put my foot in my mouth from all this season ... TO is a cancer and I no want nothing more thanfor us to not pick up his option next year ... he is a baby and doesnt try ... both of romos picks were to TO and he needs to stop with that +#*+ ... !%!! TO

Back
Top Bottom