OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

You can't beat a three-point shooting team when you try to out shoot them from three-point range. 26 attempts tonight means the Cavs are settling, whichalso means there is poor movement in their offensive sets. Unacceptable.

At risk of sounding like another whiner, I have to say that Lebron is getting a lot of BS calls in his favor. I have seen it, even with teams that I'mrooting for (the Lakers and Heat in the past), but not nearly to this extent.

The Cavs' offense has been atrocious, and it's looking like their problems aren't just coming from the jitters. They haven't been able to runtheir offense and look fluid for more than 1.5 quarters. I'm not sure if this is something that they will overcome, or if they were just made to look a lotbetter because their competition were the Pistons and Hawks. Are the Cavs really the better team here?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

LeBron got posterized because he failed to block the dunk from behind?

I don't think that's correct.

indifferent.gif
Just stop it fam
Tell me where I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
I have been saying since the REGULAR SEASON that the cavs play like trash against the elite teams and they did. They bullied the weak teams andthe Eastern Conference NBDL teams to get that inflated record.
This is on top of all the ref help they got. The only reason Orlando did not sweep the season series was cause BS calls down the stretch in their game atCleveland.

Some people need to step their bball knowledge up.

I still say the cavs got this though cause it is FIXED.

Did people seriously think the Cavs would win this series?

Yes we all want to see Kobe face LeBron, but the Magic are LOADED. 1 man can not beat a team.

Originally Posted by knightngale

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
I have been saying since the REGULAR SEASON that the cavs play like trash against the elite teams and they did. They bullied the weak teams and the Eastern Conference NBDL teams to get that inflated record.
This is on top of all the ref help they got. The only reason Orlando did not sweep the season series was cause BS calls down the stretch in their game at Cleveland.

FIXED, just like the Lakers in 2002?
laugh.gif

I want a Melo vs. LeBron Finals but I have a feeling its going to be a Lakers vs. Magic finals.

Cavaliers have a match-up problem with the Magic. The big question is can LeBron put the Cavs on his shoulders for 3 straight games or 3 out of the next fourgames...I don't see the Magic losing 3 more games. As others have said it's as if the Magic have matured since their series with the Celtics.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I have been saying since the REGULAR SEASON that the cavs play like trash against the elite teams and they did. They bullied the weak teams and the Eastern Conference NBDL teams to get that inflated record.
This is on top of all the ref help they got. The only reason Orlando did not sweep the season series was cause BS calls down the stretch in their game at Cleveland.

eek.gif
Thats exactly how I feel. And you damn right David Sternwon't let the Cavs lose. You can see it when the games are close in the 4th..lebron magically gets all these foul calls.

I just got in and I'm about 35% drunk right now.

This thread has been comedy. lolllllllllll

The Magic played awful and still won.

The NBA owes us TWO statements.

1 for the non-technical or Maurice.

2 for the ALL BALL block on LeRef.

COME ON NBA. ADMIT THAT YOU #!*%%+ UP.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I just got in and I'm about 35% drunk right now.

This thread has been comedy. lolllllllllll

The Magic played awful and still won.

The NBA owes us TWO statements.

1 for the non-technical or Maurice.

2 for the ALL BALL block on LeRef.

COME ON NBA. ADMIT THAT YOU #!*%%+ UP.
lmfao..yea since the nba wants to send out statements about how they *$!+@* up...might as well give us apologizes on those two calls

they wont make a statement unless it game changing game play. that fluke foul on Dwight didnt affect the outcome of the game

has Cleveland been doing their pre-game picture taking and stuff this series? just wondering. have they even been doing it in the playoffs at all?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Being a Pistons fan, obviously my love for LeBron isnt too high anymore, and am rooting for the Magic this series...but gotdamn the hate is strong for that man in here
laugh.gif

Guess thats what happens when the media forces shh to the point that it has with LBJ, its got to the point where fans take pleasure in seeing dude fail, and Im probably in that category.

This is where i fall in. I only hate dude because of the slurpage

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

wiaw68.jpg

laugh.gif
at this +%*+! flailing his arms out like a girl well after the block occured... dude is {}

But Orlando had 51 free throws so calls like this are OK...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
Not to mention Lebron treating people in the lane like he was Christian Okoye.

Back
Top Bottom