OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

lebron1005.jpg

LeBrons-Yankees-Court.jpg

Turnovers, interior defense, ball movement and shot selection were all %@*# last night. If the Cavs got back to playing how they were at the beginning of theseason, it'd be 2-1 in their favor, and maybe even 3-0. Yes, I'm serious. The amount of turnovers we had and the Magic points scored off those TOs issickening for an NBA team, let alone the team with the best record.

Get back to your roots and win this thing Cavs, SMH.

^ You're not giving Orlando's defense enough credit, they look better defensively than Cleveland does by a MILLLEEEEEEEE.

Cavs are lucky they are not down 3-0, it took an off-balance-prayer-catch-and-shoot 3 pointer for this series to even be relevant at this point.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
I have been saying since the REGULAR SEASON that the cavs play like trash against the elite teams and they did. They bullied the weak teams and the Eastern Conference NBDL teams to get that inflated record.
This is on top of all the ref help they got. The only reason Orlando did not sweep the season series was cause BS calls down the stretch in their game at Cleveland.

Some people need to step their bball knowledge up.

I still say the cavs got this though cause it is FIXED.

You a funny dude fam 4 real......

I see in a lot of your posts, youre trying to insult somebodies B-BALL knowlegde...

Its all good though, SO BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE I HAVE NO B-BALL KNOWLEDGE..

Now everybody all over the MAGICbandwagon , its hilarious...

Youre ESPECIALLY silly because youre saying the MAGIC are the better team BUT THE CAV'S will win, you've covered your *** on both ends...

SO GENIUS IF THE MAGIC ARE SO GOOOOD, WHY'D IT TAKE EM 7 GAMES TO BEAT A RUNDOWN CELTIC TEAM W/O KG??????

OR DID YOU KNOW THAT SERIES WOULD GO 7 GAMES TOO???? AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THE HAWKS & HEAT WERE TRASH SO PLEASE STOP WITH THAT..

This isnt directed toward the MAGIC fas either, just toward the KNOW IT ALL MODAY MORNING QUARTERBACKS...

/rant...

Tiger looks like he had a couple Bud Lights in that pic
laugh.gif

If you look at that FLOP .gif you can see they all have the same flopping form, style and technique. Synchronized flopping. It's as though they run drillsin practice.

All this is doing is magnifying how much LeBron has carried this trash around all year long.

I thought things may have changed, but they're what they have been the previous 2 years. Mike Brown included.

And I'm not saying everyone in here who is claiming they picked Orlando is frontin'...

But it's just strange that one minute it's "yeah, the refs are gonna make sure it's LA-CLE" to "yup, i knew orlando was gonna win this series".
shuges, you know people have been on this BS for a while now with the Cavs/LeBron.

Cleveland is really annoying me. Can I not just watch the game without constant whining after every play?

Mo Says Elbow Was Cheap Shot

During the post-game press conference after the Cavs' game 3 loss in Orlando, Mo Williams answered "Most definitely" when asked if the elbow thatAnthony Johnson hit him with was a cheap shot.

Johnson drove to the rim on a play in which the referees whistled Williams for a foul. But after the contact, Johnson's elbow flared out and struckWilliams in the face. Williams suffered lacerations and bruising above and below his left eye. Johnson was called for a flagrant foul.

When pressed again by reporters, Williams said, "I could care less about Anthony Johnson. He plays 12 minutes a game."

I'm starting to really dislike this guy.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

During the post-game press conference after the Cavs' game 3 loss in Orlando, Mo Williams answered "Most definitely" when asked if the elbow that Anthony Johnson hit him with was a cheap shot.

Johnson drove to the rim on a play in which the referees whistled Williams for a foul. But after the contact, Johnson's elbow flared out and struck Williams in the face. Williams suffered lacerations and bruising above and below his left eye. Johnson was called for a flagrant foul.

When pressed again by reporters, Williams said, "I could care less about Anthony Johnson. He plays 12 minutes a game."

laugh.gif
But he's up 2-1.

Mo's such a little punk. I never liked that dude.

I can't believe they almost called that a flagrant 2, and while Rondo got away free vs. the Bulls with the stuff he did.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ You're not giving Orlando's defense enough credit, they look better defensively than Cleveland does by a MILLLEEEEEEEE.

Cavs are lucky they are not down 3-0, it took an off-balance-prayer-catch-and-shoot 3 pointer for this series to even be relevant at this point.

I've heard this logic from all my friends too, but I have to disagree.

Cleveland could have very well won both games at the Q.

The Cavs blew double-digit leads in both contests.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

All this is doing is magnifying how much LeBron has carried this trash around all year long.

I thought things may have changed, but they're what they have been the previous 2 years. Mike Brown included.
cosign with this. they're basically doing the same thing they were doing when the Cavs first started making the playoffs.. stand around andwatch Lebron. and Mike Brown is a fraud and is getting exposed. Lebron needs to get out of there in 2010 ASAP.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

During the post-game press conference after the Cavs' game 3 loss in Orlando, Mo Williams answered "Most definitely" when asked if the elbow that Anthony Johnson hit him with was a cheap shot.

Johnson drove to the rim on a play in which the referees whistled Williams for a foul. But after the contact, Johnson's elbow flared out and struck Williams in the face. Williams suffered lacerations and bruising above and below his left eye. Johnson was called for a flagrant foul.

Mo needs to be put in his place. Continues to talk wreckless and act bigger than he really is. Johnson's elbow wasn't intentional,it's basketball, there's going to be contact.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Its going to be a Magic / LA final .

Quote me on that .
well its easy to say that now, especially knowing that the magic could very well have been up 3-0

so do some people actually STILL think the Cleveland supporting cast is better than the Lakers'?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I've heard this logic from all my friends too, but I have to disagree.

Cleveland could have very well won both games at the Q.

The Cavs blew double-digit leads in both contests.
yes, cleveland blew a couple of 15+ point leads in games 1 and 2. but really, if you look at it, when orlando started playing smart and playingwell, cleveland has no answer. their other starters are proving to everyone that they are not big time players and their bench is non-existent.

12 productive minutes > 48 unproductive minutes

Anyone with "Gotti" as a nickname is a certified herb anyway
laugh.gif

--Its arguable that Cleveland may have been down 3-0 at this point...
--But its always about adjustments..I'm sure if they lost the first 2 at the Q they would have found a way to win last night.
--Same goes for the Nuggets/Lakers. People feel Nuggets should have gone back to Denver up 2-0.

--If Cleveland and LA went on the road both down 2-0, both teams are capable of making it 2-1 in that scenario IMO.

Back
Top Bottom