OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I love seeing LeBron lose but I'd rather it be in the Finals to the Lakers since I really love watching LeBron play. I can only imagine the excuses the media will give LeBron for losing to Orlando. Hey the Magic are just better sorry. The same way the Celtics were just better last year.
smh.gif
hater.

We were down 0-2 to the Pistons on 06, they basically wiped the court with us, we won the next 3 games and had a chance to win the series in 6.

We were down 0-2 to the Pistons in 07, two heartbreaking losses where people thought we blew our best chance to in a game in Detroit, we won the next 4 gamesto advance to the finals

We were down 0-2 to the Celtics in 08, we took them to 7 and had a chance to win game 7.

This is the 4th year in a row we've been down 1-2 against the team we expected to give us the most trouble. Do things really look worse now than they didthe past 3 years? People act as if we have chance at all. We've certainly been in a position to have a chance to win all 3 games in this series.

Win our two at home and win one of the two remaining road games and we advance. Certainly I would prefer we were up 2-1 or 3-1. And I recognize we have to playbetter than we have.

But I am surprised at the number of people who are giving up on this team. The same thing happened in game 2. With 1 second left, hundreds of people left the Qduring the time out. They paid good money to be at the game, but missed one of the biggest moments in franchise history because they gave up on the team.

Since LeBron's been drafted, this team has been one of the more resilient teams in the NBA.

Go Cavs

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

We were down 0-2 to the Pistons on 06, they basically wiped the court with us, we won the next 3 games and had a chance to win the series in 6.

We were down 0-2 to the Pistons in 07, two heartbreaking losses where people thought we blew our best chance to in a game in Detroit, we won the next 4 games to advance to the finals

We were down 0-2 to the Celtics in 08, we took them to 7 and had a chance to win game 7.

This is the 4th year in a row we've been down 1-2 against the team we expected to give us the most trouble. Do things really look worse now than they did the past 3 years? People act as if we have chance at all. We've certainly been in a position to have a chance to win all 3 games in this series.

Win our two at home and win one of the two remaining road games and we advance. Certainly I would prefer we were up 2-1 or 3-1. And I recognize we have to play better than we have.

But I am surprised at the number of people who are giving up on this team. The same thing happened in game 2. With 1 second left, hundreds of people left the Q during the time out. They paid good money to be at the game, but missed one of the biggest moments in franchise history because they gave up on the team.

Since LeBron's been drafted, this team has been one of the more resilient teams in the NBA.

Go Cavs

Clearly this year though..Orlando is the BETTER TEAM.

But I am surprised at the number of people who are giving up on this team. The same thing happened in game 2. With 1 second left, hundreds of people left the Q during the time out.
laugh.gif

Trust me, you shouldn't be.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

But I am surprised at the number of people who are giving up on this team. The same thing happened in game 2. With 1 second left, hundreds of people left the Q during the time out.
laugh.gif

Trust me, you shouldn't be.

Well, can't argue with that logic.

Great insight.

Clearly this year though..Orlando is the BETTER TEAM.

So was Detroit in 2007

What is there to argue against?

You should know them people up there aint about basketball, or Cavs for that matter.

Soon as things was looking relatively bleak they leave? That should tell you all you need to know right there.

Good luck in game 4, yall need it.
grin.gif

OC, as a Magic fan the last thing I'm doing it doubting the Cavs. If their supporting cast can start knocking down shots and keep the pressure on all game,they're one of the best teams in the NBA.

The Magic came back from two big leads in games 1 and 2 to win and barely lose (thanks to an amazing shot by James) respectively. The longer the Cavs hangaround the greater the chance their supporting players will finally step up.

smh.gif
If the Cavs take home Game 4 everyone will say the Cavs are gonna win the series. People get too caught in the last game....There's still a long ways togo with this.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

smh.gif
If the Cavs take home Game 4 everyone will say the Cavs are gonna win the series. People get too caught in the last game....There's still a long ways to go with this.
exactly. I dont know if the Cavs will win this series, but there are a LOT of people already counting them out. If they take game 4 this serieswill look a whole lot different.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The longer the Cavs hang around the greater the chance their supporting players will finally step up.
This is true, but why is it that we're heading into game 4 and these role players have yet to step up like they're supposed to? What moremotivation do you need?

• You're crowned as the best team in the conference....or the League for that matter
  • You lost home court
  • Rafer being more effective than Mo
  • Pietrus and Lee being more effective than Z and D West
I dunno
ohwell.gif
, maybe they'll wake up in the next game. Or maybe they're just not as good as everybody says they are.

The longer the Cavs hang around the greater the chance their supporting players will finally step up.

They are getting very good looks, they are just missing.

Bad time to go cold, but Mo's been through slumps and has come out of slumps.

Eventually he will start knocking them down again. I just hope it's in the next couple games...

Delonte seemed to come out a bit last night, and showed signs of life.

I have a good feeling about the Cavs chances.

I want cav's to win da series, But From all 3 games datt i seen, Magics can beat cav's, cleveland defense sleep...
smh.gif
Dey only play the 1st half...
eyes.gif
it's suppose ta be 3-0 rite now!!!

1) Through 3 games, the Magic have been the better team
2) LeBron could go bonkers in game 4
3) If the Cavs can eke out a victory in game 4, they'll have regained home court advantage in a best of 3

some people are just not built for big time play AKA everyone on the cavs not named bron

and its not just shot making for the cavs they cant stop the magic from scoring when they need to

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I want cav's to win da series, But From all 3 games datt i seen, Magics can beat cav's, cleveland defense sleep...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

im sorry dude but you really need to take some english classes

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

1) Through 3 games, the Magic have been the better team
2) LeBron could go bonkers in game 4
3) If the Cavs can eke out a victory in game 4, they'll have regained home court advantage in a best of 3

he went off in game 1 and they lost and he went off last night and they lost

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Im not going to act like i know it all...

call me whatever you want, BUT I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH ORLANDO...

There were a few people that sad it, but now everybody like '' I KNEW ORLANDO WAS GONNA BE A TUFF MATCHUP''
I have been saying since the REGULAR SEASON that the cavs play like trash against the elite teams and they did. They bullied the weak teams and the Eastern Conference NBDL teams to get that inflated record.
This is on top of all the ref help they got. The only reason Orlando did not sweep the season series was cause BS calls down the stretch in their game at Cleveland.

Some people need to step their bball knowledge up.

I still say the cavs got this though cause it is FIXED.

You a funny dude fam 4 real......

I see in a lot of your posts, youre trying to insult somebodies B-BALL knowlegde...

Its all good though, SO BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK THE CAVS WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE I HAVE NO B-BALL KNOWLEDGE..

Now everybody all over the MAGICbandwagon , its hilarious...

Youre ESPECIALLY silly because youre saying the MAGIC are the better team BUT THE CAV'S will win, you've covered your *** on both ends...

SO GENIUS IF THE MAGIC ARE SO GOOOOD, WHY'D IT TAKE EM 7 GAMES TO BEAT A RUNDOWN CELTIC TEAM W/O KG??????

OR DID YOU KNOW THAT SERIES WOULD GO 7 GAMES TOO???? AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THE HAWKS & HEAT WERE TRASH SO PLEASE STOP WITH THAT..

This isnt directed toward the MAGIC fas either, just toward the KNOW IT ALL MODAY MORNING QUARTERBACKS...

/rant...
I say that to get reactions like this but only a few take the bait
roll.gif

I got my #%+ covered on both ends? Those are the only real truths here. Orlando is better and the only way they lose is if the cavs keep getting ref help whichis very likely
Also the cavs would not have swept the celtics either or it would not have been easy.

The magic and celtics are both battle tested and both have heart which is something the cavs lacked this year. The cavs usually go into panic mode in crunchtime

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

We were down 0-2 to the Pistons in 07, two heartbreaking losses where people thought we blew our best chance to in a game in Detroit, we won the next 4 games to advance to the finals

This is the 4th year in a row we've been down 1-2 against the team we expected to give us the most trouble. Do things really look worse now than they did the past 3 years? People act as if we have chance at all. We've certainly been in a position to have a chance to win all 3 games in this series.

Win our two at home and win one of the two remaining road games and we advance. Certainly I would prefer we were up 2-1 or 3-1. And I recognize we have to play better than we have.

But I am surprised at the number of people who are giving up on this team. The same thing happened in game 2. With 1 second left, hundreds of people left the Q during the time out. They paid good money to be at the game, but missed one of the biggest moments in franchise history because they gave up on the team.

I agree with everything you said (I said something similar in an earlier post) except the "team being one of the more resilient"...nahhomie, it's all LeBron and it's always been him...
grin.gif

But the series is not over...yet. It would have been if Bron missed that shot...but he didn't. The Cavs are only down one game, folks.
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and its not just shot making for the cavs they cant stop the magic from scoring when they need to
Word.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

smh.gif
eyes.gif

im sorry dude but you really need to take some english classes

roll.gif

great win for my magic. I'm still satisfied how we are playing against the cavs and the refs and defying the odds..

One thing that does worry me, Ive been a fan of lebron since 11th grade. I've met him personally and watched him since he was in my same grade and respectwhere he comes from and all that. If the cavs lose this series, its a bad look because bron is ballin and his cast are not, I want lebron to start and finishhis career with cleveland. I dont wan't to see him start over with a crappy franchise like the knicks and have to rebuild chemistry and all that..

Im always team>player so no matter what I want my magic to win, I just dont want bron to take the loss wrong and start talking about leaving again

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and this is on the "COY"

Mike Brown needs to throw a small lineup out there with Bron at the 4.

having 2 bigs on the floor defensively aint workin, and doesn't offer much offensively either. is Hickson available? hell if you gota go 2 bigs just causethat's what you do, at least throw an athlete out there.

and GET OUT AND RUN.

and

.nah homie, it's all LeBron and it's always been him...
grin.gif

outofcontrol what do you think about your team and the amount of flopping they do? are you ashamed of it because from the outside, it is outrageously pathetic.

it is cheating.

Back
Top Bottom