OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

I keep thinking about when LA was up 3-1 on PHX and EVERYONE though that they were moving on.

PHX rattled off 3 straight and advanced.

Anything is possible, especially if Gotti can find his stroke.

2-1 isn't 480 bridge bad...yet.

I love this pic
laugh.gif

ed40f9b36e2c60f076c48f1f02da5bc9-getty-87746191fm013_cavaliers_magic.jpg

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yeah thats right, soak it all up haters. Everybody that's posted in here are nothin but haters. I haven't seen not one intelligent post, nothing but haters spewing nonsense. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER YET.
--Why you so mad dude? I've posted a few times on here and I think the Cavs will bounce back. Check the sig homie!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I keep thinking about when LA was up 3-1 on PHX and EVERYONE though that they were moving on.

PHX rattled off 3 straight and advanced.

Anything is possible, especially if Gotti can find his stroke.

2-1 isn't 480 bridge bad...yet.

how is that and this even close to the samething?

I have not said anything about refs except that damn Joey Crawford, I rarely, if ever, say anything about refs. One man should not call half the fouls in agame, he just shouldn't. I'm always for a good correcting, so do this Chester, bring me 5 quotes from after the game that were igood basketball posts,and I will stand corrected. If you can't or come up with an excuse, then I know i'm right.

I have not said anything about refs except that damn Joey Crawford, I rarely, if ever, say anything about refs. One man should not call half the fouls in a game, he just shouldn't. I'm always for a good correcting, so do this Chester, bring me 5 quotes from after the game that were igood basketball posts, and I will stand corrected. If you can't or come up with an excuse, then I know i'm right.

the team you root for flops, which is cheating, like crazy man.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

If Lebron Doesnt make the finals this year.. will people beat him up on it? Or will he get the I dont have good teammates pass?

they are already passing out that needs more teammates card right now.

Lebron is an amazing player. like out of control good.

his teammates however, are not.

hedo will be going off soon in a game, its just what he does.

magic got this.

and im truly sick of Mo Williams.
whoever previously said "hes feeling himself way too much" thats the truest thing ive read in this whole post.

so do this Chester, bring me 5 quotes from after the game that were igood basketball posts, and I will stand corrected.

Sure thing.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Considering Hedo couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Dwight in foul trouble, the Magic handled themselves.

Dwight stepped it up at the line tonight... keep it up big fella.
Originally Posted by iNiNe5

it's beginning to settle in for me that cleveland is actually in trouble..... orlando is not playing dumb anymore like they were when they played boston. it;s as if they actually matured in the process.
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

These techs are getting out of control, and CLE has their hands full. Lebron shoots 24 fts and you still lose??? If those other guys aren't knocking down open shots, CLE looks terrible. Orlando on the hand can stay in games without Hedu playing well abd even hang in games when Dwight struggles. Game 4 coming up and if those 3 players click with support from their role players regardless how CLE plays they could be down 3-1 going back home........
Originally Posted by belle155

Ive been sayin this since game 1: mo, delonte, and Z can't keep playin this bad BUT they have been and are really disappointing me.

i mean this wasnt why we lost but how many 3's or near-3's did Z shoot? why?

it looks like the other guys are scared to shoot. i dont know how many wide open shots delonte passed out of or how many times mo hesitated. those guys gotta get in the gym tomorrow and just shoot.

not much else to say, we were throwin up bricks all night long.
Originally Posted by blackxme

I knew that the magic give the Cavaliers matchup problems but it's now evident who is the more talented team. This whole season I've tried wondering how the hell the Cavs won so many games, why, because of the supporting cast around Lebron. It's not that great, they're bench is absolutely terrible and I still feel that there isn't that second good/great player next to bron. Mo is good but he isn't that sidekick that Lebron needs. They need help on that bench, someone who can come in and give them a spark. I just don't see anyone on that cavaliers bench that gives them that. They're bigs aren't doing anything against Dwight and none of them really pose a threat on the offensive end except Big Z but he hasn't really done much.

Also we all knew that Z couldn't keep up with Dwight Howard but this matchup is being exploited to the fullest. And then when the Magic put him in pick and roll sitautions there's no way he has the lateral foot speed to keep up with Hedo or Rashard, anyone for that matter.

I'm not saying that the Cavaliers are out of it but Lebron will have to continue to carry his team which will no doubt take it's toll on him.

First five I found. I can supply more once I get home in a bit.

Chester, I don't know why you bothered...once someone falls back on the "everyone is a hater!!!11!!" approach, then you know they mad.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Yeah thats right, soak it all up haters. Everybody that's posted in here are nothin but haters. I haven't seen not one intelligent post, nothing but haters spewing nonsense. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER YET.

Nice.
roll.gif

On a lighter note, can someone provide me with a .GIF of Hedo after he made that "game winner" in game 2, please?

He's got that face like, "Yeah, that's right!"
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's somewhere out there.
nerd.gif

The Magic won a game last night where they were down early Dwight was in bogus foul trouble and sat on the bench for about half the game and Rashard Lewis andHedo didnt do much scoring at all.

If im the Cavs Im really worried because they still couldnt beat a Magic team that had all that ridein against them.

Facts are facts and maybe 1 foul call on Dwight was a real foul the refs home whistles last night were disgusting not only with small contact but bs techs andapparant flagrants to it was truly laughable from an officiating standpoint and still the Cavs couldnt win.

Courtney Lee is playing fantastic his contribution for a rookie reminds me of Sam Cassell back in 94 hitting big shots when they count and keeping a cool andlevel head.

Cavs need to get it clicking Z needs to find his stroke n stay inside the 3 point line and biggest of all they need to find a way to stop the Magic scoringthere defense this series is really poor all the flopping roughing up and cheap shotting aint cutting it play some proper d.

If the Magic take game 4 its done its no good playing well all season being the top seed and sweeping ya first 2 playoff series if u cant step up when trulychallenged there 1 buzzer beater away from being 3 zip down.

Peace
Scottie

I still think the Cavs will come back and win this series. Even if Magic go up 3-1, the cavs can win 3 straight easily.

If the magic goes up 3-1, that means it will be Cleveland, Orlando and than back to Cleveland again. If the Cavs can win game 5 in Cleveland, even if the Magicwin game 4, Cleveland will the momentum going into Orlando for game 6. If they win game 6 in Orlando, game 7 will definetely be taken by the Cavs at the Q.

This is worst Case Scneario by the way.

I still think the Cavs will come back and win this series. Even if Magic go up 3-1, the cavs can win 3 straight easily.

If the magic goes up 3-1, that means it will be Cleveland, Orlando and than back to Cleveland again. If the Cavs can win game 5 in Cleveland, even if the Magic win game 4, Cleveland will the momentum going into Orlando for game 6. If they win game 6 in Orlando, game 7 will definetely be taken by the Cavs at the Q.

This is worst Case Scneario by the way.

laugh.gif
yes, this is the worst case scenario being down 2-1

I love seeing LeBron lose but I'd rather it be in the Finals to the Lakers since I really love watching LeBron play. I can only imagine the excuses themedia will give LeBron for losing to Orlando. Hey the Magic are just better sorry. The same way the Celtics were just better last year.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

On a lighter note, can someone provide me with a .GIF of Hedo after he made that "game winner" in game 2, please?

He's got that face like, "Yeah, that's right!"
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's somewhere out there.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom