Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Be Careful what you wish for is definetly one of the hottest tracks on the album...Em needs to start doing more serious tracks like this
Wrong.

But anyway, I think no one could ever deliver an album like this at this period of time. That's why no one can knock it. Every single song on the album is
sick.gif
flow wise.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Be Careful what you wish for is definetly one of the hottest tracks on the album...Em needs to start doing more serious tracks like this
Wrong.

But anyway, I think no one could ever deliver an album like this at this period of time. That's why no one can knock it. Every single song on the album is flow wise.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Wrong.

But anyway, I think no one could ever deliver an album like this at this period of time. That's why no one can knock it. Every single song on the album is flow wise.
Your point? I just said he's wrong at that being the best song.

^
pimp.gif
.. I was just blasting that @%!@in traffic.. Lady next to me wit her kids in the backseat was lookin at me like
alien.gif
roll.gif

I gotta mention again how ridiculous this mans flow is all over the cd even if i dont like 1/2 of the songs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Originally Posted by M16

Why are you mad ? Eminem is not even top 10 white rappers.
I'm not sure if you have done so already, but could you post your top ten white rappers?

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.
You have to be kidding me right? Necro has to be on of the worst rappers of all time.

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

I'm not sure if you have done so already, but could you post your top ten white rappers?

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.
You have to be kidding me right? Necro has to be on of the worst rappers of all time.

indifferent.gif
Ive seen it all

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

BRUNO
thanks for bumping the thread though ... i hear beautiful is gonna be his next single, thats whats up ... probably sell a lot more cds with aserious single like that ...

^^^ you're welcome!!! & you maybe right or the bubblegum fans he have will not like "Beautiful" who knows. I think for the most part the pplthat wanted the album has it & he wont be pushing too many more units. 1.6 USA imo

On Shade45 Eminem was saying that he was in an upcoming movie but wouldn't say what the movie was. Bruno maybe?

Originally Posted by M16

uknowdonti wrote:

M16 wrote:

1. Vinnie Paz

2. Esoteric

3. Apathy

4. R.A The Rugged Man

5. Brother Ali

6. Virtuoso

7. Sabac Red

8. Goretex

9. Sage Francis

10. El-P

11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and
just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.

Necro makes Em's raps look like sunday school naptime stories. Just stop.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

laugh.gif

Ok. I listened to majority of that list, and I know for a fact, none of them are better than Eminem on the influence, lyrically, delivery/flow, breath control,charisma, etc, etc. As much as you probably think these rappers are keeping it real, I BET that none of these rappers think they are better than Em. Your hatefor Eminem is obvious.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

uknowdonti wrote:

M16 wrote:

1. Vinnie Paz

2. Esoteric

3. Apathy

4. R.A The Rugged Man

5. Brother Ali

6. Virtuoso

7. Sabac Red

8. Goretex

9. Sage Francis

10. El-P

11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and
just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.

Necro makes Em's raps look like sunday school naptime stories. Just stop.

Please. Listening to a man with a lisp trying to find new ways to rap about rape is good music? He's terrible.

Originally Posted by Ricky Walters

Vinnie Paz would shart on Eminem lyrically.

and in every other category imaginable. Vinnie is leaps and bounds beyond Em.

Back
Top Bottom