Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by three6mafia

^^^ lol ya right... Em would kill Nas or Jay any day

SSLP and MMLP cant be touched. this CD proves hes just goofin around. Relapse 2 gonna straight kill it though, cant wait.

Reasonable_Doubt_New.jpg

NasIllmatic.jpg

f012561e73a107f7ea6dcec10adc28f32a7d347.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

^^^ lol ya right... Em would kill Nas or Jay any day

SSLP and MMLP cant be touched. this CD proves hes just goofin around. Relapse 2 gonna straight kill it though, cant wait.

ur screen name being 3 6 mafia, sig being blink 182, and u thinking em would kill nas or jay on any day only proves 1 thing...

ur inbred...

actully my sig is a combo of 3/6 and blink
pimp.gif
. i also listen to jimihendrix and pink floyd. just means i like music. I like Nas, older stuff anyway. so i take back my nas statement, didn't mean to let that slip in but Jay Z

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I used to think I really liked Em... but this finally seals the deal for me... dude is all hype. His voice in annoying and whiney as hell, to the point I can't get over it... but it's okay, but his subject matter is tacky and uninteresting - i'm tired of hearing his take on this week's People magazine.

Dude is just a bore - and I really believe he's just convinced everyone that he's hotter than he really is.

people finally starting to come around...

you guys should date. People these days don't appreciate lyricism. Em is one of the best in the game in regards to lyricism

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

I used to think I really liked Em... but this finally seals the deal for me... dude is all hype. His voice in annoying and whiney as hell, to the point I can't get over it... but it's okay, but his subject matter is tacky and uninteresting - i'm tired of hearing his take on this week's People magazine.

Dude is just a bore - and I really believe he's just convinced everyone that he's hotter than he really is.

so you guys do date?. People these days don't appreciate lyricism. Em is one of the best in the game in regards to lyricism
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

you guys should date. People these days don't appreciate lyricism. Em is one of the best in the game in regards to lyricism

u gotta draw a line on lyricism somewhere... rappin about random AYO stuff aint exactly the lyricism im lookin for... sorry...
But you can't say it isn't impressive. This album doesn't have much replay value for me. Haven't listened to it in a month.

Impressive=/= good

Eminem's wordplay is amazing and could be one of the top 3 lyricists Hip Hop has seen. But that doesnt change this album is average with not much replayvalue. *Throws on Marshall Mathers LP*

Just because you haven't listened to it in a month says nothing about its replay value.

It says more about you listening to it nonstop once it dropped.

But I digress, like what you like. As long as I'm bumping this joint nonstop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Impressive=/= good

Eminem's wordplay is amazing and could be one of the top 3 lyricists Hip Hop has seen. But that doesnt change this album is average with not much replay value. *Throws on Marshall Mathers LP*
I kiiiiind of agree with this. I think the album is solid, and some of the best wordplay/flows from him, but the replay value isn't up therewith MMLP and TES.

I think this album has a lot of tracks with replay value... Beautiful, DeJa Vu, Stay Wide Awake, Underground, 3 AM, Same Song and Dance, My Mom, Insane

Obviously MMLP is better, noone can deny that... But i think its right there with Eminem Show... Just my opinion

SSLP>ALL OTHER ALBUMS BY Slim

well no kidding captain obvious
smh.gif
We can easily say that the best albums of 95 % of rappers are their earlier ones. That's just a given

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

smh.gif
We can easily say that the best albums of 95 % of rappers are their earlier ones. That's just a given
How is that an obvious choice? I'd expect MMLP to be favored more than the others.

As for this album, to make a long story short...
My first listen, I felt disappointed.
Now I can't put this $!*! down. I seriously love this album. My biggest complaint is 'Insane'. The beat and chorus are pretty vicious, but some ofthe lyrics are just disturbing. Sad part is, the song has grown on me like crazy. I just feel weird playing it around other people
laugh.gif

Stay Wide Awake and DeJa Vu are the albums finest.

The only songs that get replay are: Hello, Medicine Ball, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, Underground, and Beautiful

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

smh.gif
How is that an obvious choice? I'd expect MMLP to be favored more than the others.

As for this album, to make a long story short...
My first listen, I felt disappointed.
Now I can't put this $!*! down. I seriously love this album. My biggest complaint is 'Insane'. The beat and chorus are pretty vicious, but some of the lyrics are just disturbing. Sad part is, the song has grown on me like crazy. I just feel weird playing it around other people
laugh.gif

Stay Wide Awake and DeJa Vu are the albums finest.
word

I haven't listened to this album since the 1st week it was out. If it comes down to a space issue, it can get unchecked on iTunes...

Back
Top Bottom