***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Stan here. Eminem sucks and will never be the same. 100% not buying. while are we still entertaining this washed up clown.

No point in sugar coating his garbage anymore
I disagree with you a lot but not on this. As soon as a heard him and a Rihanna did a colab he was dead to me. This is a chick he'd used to blow up not sing with

I really don't understand how people can expect Eminem to be the same rapper he was back then.

The skill is still there but the subject matter changed. He can still out rap tour favorite rapper.

I say this all the time. Pick any subject and tell Eminem to rap about it then go tell any other rapper to rap about it and Eminem is gonna kill em every time.

If you don't like the lyrics cool. But the skill is still there no question...

I really don't understand how people can expect Eminem to be the same rapper he was back then.

The skill is still there but the subject matter changed. He can still out rap tour favorite rapper.

I say this all the time. Pick any subject and tell Eminem to rap about it then go tell any other rapper to rap about it and Eminem is gonna kill em every time.

people will never be satisfied, they call Recovery Pop, Relapse a serial killer album but that album has some of the illest lyricism. Relapse is highly slept on. no rapper that has been successful will be as hot as they once were when they first dropped. as for the new album, i really hope he doesn't work with pop acts tho and keeps it with hip hop features only.

He showed flashes that he could do every bit of that on The Re-Up and most recently, the majority of that Bad Meets Evil album.

And Relapse wasn't slept on, it was bad. The beats were a fraction better than the ones on Encore :smile:x), and though he showed the pure skill, rapping in the awful accent on pretty much the entire album negates that.

Last edited:
we need another slim shady lp. I would love to hear em flip on people like demi lovato,  frank ocean  kim kardashian,  one direction, Justin beiber, etc.basically anybody that's mainstream on vh1- & mtv.  just tight lyrics and beats from alchemist, or preemo. I think em needs to distance himself from dre and use producers he's never worked with before. like he did on the last album. recovery didn't have dre all over the production.

Agreed... If Em was the same exact rapper as on the SSLP, everyone would say he hasn't evolved as an artist. & at this point in his career if he was still going at people like he did back then, he'd be labeled bitter & a hater. To me the skill is still there... Just look at Relapse for example, the story telling on that album was amazing. Than you have some real deep tracks on there that really delievered that give that classic Em feel. & if people want crazy Em, there's always Insane on that album too :lol:

wow it has nothing to do with evolving.

you guys are seriously cosigning an album where he's rapping in a fake cartoon accent for half of it.

Em has skills but he's all gimmick now. stupid voices. or just rapping fast about nothing. he had so much substance to write about and deliver in a better way about what's been going on in his life.

The Dirty Dozen‏@D12official3h
@Eminem's new album droppin' June 18th... be on the lookout! #Emperor

The Dirty Dozen‏@D12official3h
Yall really aint ready for that new marshall. Not afraid fans be AFRAID this man is not playin no more! #June18 #Emperor

https://twitter.com/D12official

is this legit?

still waiting for actual confirmation, until Paul Rosenberg says it's dropping around that time i can't believe it. we are getting close to some info soon.

Relapse had its moments, Hello was fire, I liked Medicine Ball when the album first dropped but now its meh, Underground is fire, Insane, Same Song and Dance, We Made You, and Crack a Bottle were good songs.

Em dropped two different albums for a reason. Relapse was more lyrically raw while Recovery was for the mainstream. both were solid albums but we need something different from him this time.

That D12 twitter page looks extremely fake, I highly doubt Em's album is close to being completed let alone releasing next month.

I'll download, but I'm not expecting the old Em.

But, it's gotta be better than the crap coming out now.

His peak was 8 mile.

Relapse was one of my favorite albums from Em. It was like a more polished SSLP. Creative, immersive, and oozing with personality. 

Recovery was one of the worst rap albums I've heard in the last 10 years. Even worse than Encore. Where Encore was bad, it still felt like a Eminem album. Recovery was SO GENERIC. That's the only word I can use to describe it.

If it's like Relapse, sign me up. If it's like Recovery, easy pass.

However, a EMINEM SHOW type album would so right at this moment in time. The perfect way for him to go out. Doubt he will go this route because I believe Recovery sold better than Relapse and that's all that matters to Interscope.

Relapse was one of my favorite albums from Em. It was like a more polished SSLP. Creative, immersive, and oozing with personality. 

Recovery was one of the worst rap albums I've heard in the last 10 years. Even worse than Encore. Where Encore was bad, it still felt like a Eminem album. Recovery was SO GENERIC. That's the only word I can use to describe it.

If it's like Relapse, sign me up. If it's like Recovery, easy pass.

However, a EMINEM SHOW type album would so right at this moment in time. The perfect way for him to go out. Doubt he will go this route because I believe Recovery sold better than Relapse and that's all that matters to Interscope.

but Kendrick Lamar kind of set a new standard, he pretty much save the culture by making lyricism and storytelling hot again. don't be suprised if Em decides to go The Eminem Show or MMLP route. Kendrick is also supposed to go on tour with Em in the coming months, maybe a collabo is possible.

Back
Top Bottom