***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

This gave me hope but never again. I really want to know the date of this song / recording / etc.... / wheres the rest of it.

This gave me hope but never again. I really want to know the date of this song / recording / etc.... / wheres the rest of it.

This track was one of the first recordings him & Dre had back in '98. It was supposed to be on the SSLP, but he never finished it. It was supposed to have a guest feature on it too from Thirstin Howl III I think. There's no finished version of it though :\

Last edited:
I dont know how people say you dont like how Eminem raps now. He's been rapping the same way since like 2002! :lol: He hasn't changed you have!

One dude ***** on Em and everyone follows suit. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

He's one of if not the best rapper alive. At any time he can drop heat that makes your favorite rapper look like a rookie. Stop it.
This....easy

Em's worst album still had cuts that are better than the best material most rappers' albums now. 

Yes Recovery might have been more mainstream than most of his other albums, but to deny that this man is one of the most technically proficient lyricist to ever grace a mic if absurd. Even on recovery he was displaying how much of a ill lyricist he was. His verse on No Love put Wayne to SHAME. At the end of the day it's trendy to hate on Em now, so have fun folks, I'll be over here waiting for one of the best ever to do it to drop his next album.

This....easy

Em's worst album still had cuts that are better than the best material most rappers' albums now. 

Yes Recovery might have been more mainstream than most of his other albums, but to deny that this man is one of the most technically proficient lyricist to ever grace a mic if absurd. Even on recovery he was displaying how much of a ill lyricist he was. His verse on No Love put Wayne to SHAME. At the end of the day it's trendy to hate on Em now, so have fun folks, I'll be over here waiting for one of the best ever to do it to drop his next album.

Yea these days it's just cool to be negative and hate things.

I will say this while I'm an Em fan. Dude does has the worst song in hip hop history...

Big Weenie! This is the worst song I have ever heard :lol:

I think I'm only excited for this album because I know that type of a album this man is capable of making.

I've been one of his biggest fans since elementary school so I'm pretty familiar with his work. With that said, its hard to believe anyone who thinks he's just as good as he was 10 years ago. Some of the music on 'Recovery' might have been enjoyable because of the personal subject matter, but lyrically, it was so bad its hard for me to revisit the album. 'Relapse' might've been redundant but his rapping on that album was 10x better than 'Recovery'. To be honest, 'Deja Vu' is probably the best song he's made since his major comeback. Don't get me wrong, his loud, fast and over the top delivery is pretty damn awesome at times, but in reality, not much is being said on the lyrical side of things. 

Kind of curious to see where he's heading with this album or even what type of first single it'll have since it seems like he was trying to drop his original formula of having that super commercial first hit.

You're crazy if you didn't think Recovery was a great album. That still gets serious play from my friends and I. Was it poppy? Sure. But what is the ultimate goal? To sell records. No one sells cds anymore, yet that sold 10 million. I think he knows what he's doing.

Spacebound, Going through changes, No love ( and I'm not even that much a Wayne fan), 25 to Life, Not Afraid are all great songs.

Relapse lyrically was awesome. Stay Wide Awake, was my favorite track on that. The Triumph type accents on that album got on my nerves though.

Bad Meets Evil was a good transition album, just keep his name out there. I like when Royce and Em are just flowing together, but when they try and get cute and make "songs" it just doesnt work for me.

Last edited:
I'd really Love for everyone who Loves 'Recovery' really listen to EVERYTHING dude is saying on that album. Not that subject matter but the lyrical content of it. I don't believe that anyone who breaks down line by line honestly believes its anything more than good (at best). People are just in denial because of how much weight his career holds. I've been there before, so I know what you guys are going through.
laugh.gif

I'd really Love for everyone who Loves 'Recovery' really listen to EVERYTHING dude is saying on that album. Not that subject matter but the lyrical content of it. I don't believe that anyone who breaks down line by line honestly believes its anything more than good (at best). People are just in denial because of how much weight his career holds. I've been there before, so I know what you guys are going through. :lol:

Recovery came out right after my toughest break up. Naturally I loved it. Now that album is just terrible to me. Bad Meets Evil is Em's best work since The Eminem Show if you ask me, and I'm sure thats due to Royce pushing him.

Bad Meets Evil was dope as **** man!

Took a while for it to grow on me but I Love most of it (except the Bruno track). Can't even lie though, my dude Royce outshined Em a lot on it. Regardless, it was sick. Just two MC's trying to outshine one another. And their chemistry is so great. Def appreciated.

I'm a Royce fan since 2002ish... and although he isn't even always the best on Slaughterhouse tracks, him and Em bring out the best in each other. Would love to see another Bad Meets Evil, but I feel like Em's hand in the newest Slaughterhouse album ruined it. We will see.

I'd really Love for everyone who Loves 'Recovery' really listen to EVERYTHING dude is saying on that album. Not that subject matter but the lyrical content of it. I don't believe that anyone who breaks down line by line honestly believes its anything more than good (at best). People are just in denial because of how much weight his career holds. I've been there before, so I know what you guys are going through. :lol:

Denial? Not at all dude. If it sucked, I'd say it sucked. I liked Recovery better than Relapse. It sounded more polished. He sounded sober. He sounded better.

i LOVE songs like space bound, and 25 to life. I don't think time is going to change that.

Denial? Not at all dude. If it sucked, I'd say it sucked. I liked Recovery better than Relapse. It sounded more polished. He sounded sober. He sounded better.

i LOVE songs like space bound, and 25 to life. I don't think time is going to change that.

I agree homie. I'll take "25 to life" over 80% of the trash I hear from all these new rappers.

But to each his own. A rapper doesn't have to be talking about... Money, cars. Murder, drugs or ******* for me to like their music.

Em is still one of the better rappers in the game. And every time one of these dudes gets on a track with him he proves that.

But it 2013 it's no longer cool to think for yourself. It's a generation of followers and no leaders.

If the next man doesn't like it. You have to not like it too. Or your a hater. Or "in denial".

People need to learn to think for themselves.

I do think some people are in 'denial', doesn't necessarily mean its you guys but there's people out there who would NEVER admit to Eminem doing any harm. I remember a guy on here posted how 'Encore' was genius
laugh.gif
. I respect your opinion but I just don't agree with it. The subject matter is great on the album but its just not good music to me especially in a time where a lot of today's artist are so unique and creative with their work (Cudi, Kendrick, Tyler, etc). Most of it sounded forced to me. He was ironically at his most confident and his worst at the same time.

To me, Eminem isn't rapping any where near his previous work. And growth as an artist is crucial now a days, it just sucks that his growth isn't anywhere near an improvement on his past albums.

But in the end, it really doesn't matter. I've never been the type to go back and fourth with people online. When its all said and done, your opinion isn't going to change and same goes for me. Regardless of my feelings towards 'Recovery', Eminem will always be one of my favorites. His first three albums are some of my all time favorite work from any artist. He was actually the reason I got into Hip Hop back in middle school and I'll always look forward (and support) his new material.

Back
Top Bottom