Official Entrepreneur/Business Thread vol.1

What's the price point on the app?
Sorry just now seeing this. The app will sell for $0.99 .

The app will be releasing within the next 2 weeks. Second app should come about 2 weeks after the first one drops.
Any new ideas? Or ventures?
A few new app ideas, and my partner and I are going to start consulting for mobile apps.
nerd.gif
 p4l 

I tried everything he said in the video. Got to the payment options, chose paypal and Facebook hit me with. Unusual activity on acct. So ads have been stopped. (Not exact words but very close). Asking to verify acct by sending in my photo id?!?!? I wasn't too sure about that. So i just created a business like page for facebook. Anyone ever got that message from Facebook?

I mightve asked this before but does anyone know any good online "courses" for doing an online business or entrepreneurship?

Examples are:

eCom academy

Justin Cener t shirt bootcamp

Tai Lopez 67 steps

This guy named Matt Pocius teaches online marketing

Sourcewave SEO (Alex Becker)

It's hard to find a lot of these courses. I've only found out about em through email, no one I know has talked about it. It'd be cool to have a list

Any mentors for entrepreneurs who are just starting out? I'm just having trouble starting honestly. So many options and its hard to choose one. 

Any advice on where to start?

Also for those of you doing SEO, how much money do you need to start?

Thinking about getting into the t shirt business, but how much money do you need for social media advertising and all of that? 

I've got a few questions on starting as well. Mainly how to go about improving on an existing product that already exist.

For example Jason Marrk was the only shoe cleaner back in 07 or so, with his popularity I've noticed a few pop up making moves.

Is this more marketing on their behalf? There isn't a patent on soap and water products I'm guessing? One particular company completely bit his brush and bottle, and appears to be working in the UK.

I recommend the ForeverJobless podcast for everyone in here trying to figure out how to get their business started.

ForeverJobless.com great blog goes in depth about how to start a business.

Last edited:
A local convenience store just closed down by where I work and all I can think about is buying it and opening a smoothie/juice/breakfast/lunch place. I've been working in restaurants for almost 10 years now and I know this location very well, I just know if it was done correctly it'd be a successful business

It's all I've been thinking about recently :frown:

Last edited:
A local convenience store just closed down by where I work and all I can think about is buying it and opening a smoothie/juice/breakfast/lunch place. I've been working in restaurants for almost 10 years now and I know this location very well, I just know if it was done correctly it'd be a successful business

It's all I've been thinking about recently
frown.gif
Do it 

I seriously believe in you 
nthat.gif
 Especially if thats all you've been thinking about. Your mind is telling you something, now you just need to act on it. 

Thanks guys :pimp:

I'm only 24 tho so I wouldn't even know where to begin. Especially with the $$ that I would need.. I have like 10-15k I've saved up but that's clearly not enough

I need to talk to my dad about it. He's an Econ professor and my "money advisor" :lol:

Thanks guys :pimp:

I'm only 24 tho so I wouldn't even know where to begin. Especially with the $$ that I would need.. I have like 10-15k I've saved up but that's clearly not enough

I need to talk to my dad about it. He's an Econ professor and my "money advisor" :lol:

Go for it. Sounds like you already have more at your disposal than a lot of people.

I'm from Boston. I live in west Roxbury but I work and the space is located in Jamaica plain. It's right on centre st. The rent where I work now is 6000/month :x

It's just such a big jump to take. I've been working in restaurants for a while but I've never managed one let alone owned one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom