Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Lol this pics are horrible. I left them at my friends and told her to send a pic.

This is what she sent :lol:.

Anyways. I don't know what these are.

Look like moc toe roughnecks to me. Only difference between those and mine appears to be I have 2 speed hooks for my last 2 eyelets. They were probably exclusive to somewhere like Nordstrom, J Crew, boutique collab, or the like, that's why you're having a tough time finding them.

I after I sat on them for a few days I decided to return them.

Ended up exchanging for the reddish Classic Moc. They are the Irish Setter version or whatever.

The length wasn't too bad. They were way too narrow for me though. Order a 10.5 today
Got the 10.5 in today in the eastland sherman 1955 and these feel way better. May actually be a tiny bit too big but they're way better than the 10. For me, I'd suggest your normal shoe size if you're considering these

Amazon got the brown Sherman's for 180. Haven't seen too many deals on the og color.

Amazon product ASIN B006H0JY2W

Appreciate the heads up, how do these fit?

Found this post earlier in the thread for a fit question. Also Bonobos has them for 126 after coupon LETITSNOW if they have your size.

Got my favorites shined while I was in Nordstrom. Guy said he wouldn't recommend mink oil or the like for these. He used Nordstroms Synovia brand neutral creme on them. They look pretty good, but I'm sure there's a better conditioner out there. Suggestions?

I usually wear 9 nikes orb9.5 if they are narrow.. I wear size 8 ee ae and 8.5 Clark's .. Should I get the 8 at $102 :nerd:

YES.

with these boots it is safe to go .5 to 1 size down. The full size down will be be a little tougher break in but that leather will stretch.

Last edited:
Maybe i'll check tomorrow.

Do people just return to NR instead of the reg Nordstrom store or does Nordstrom just send the returns to NR? My local nord doesn't have RW stuff instore.
I used to work at a Rack and currently work at a "regular" Nordstrom. Honestly it is a combination of both as far as what each store gets. They have the basic contract with vendors for certain merch and also get the returns fro the full price merch that they cannot sell there anymore but it is in good enough condition to sell at a reduced rate, or has reduced to such a price the regular store no longer carries the item. Some of the better deals are on Nordstromrack.com consistently. Especially during Clear the Rack. Extra 25% off of Clearance items...

Please copp those :lol:. Black boots with a wedge sole that isn't white? roboCop

They are quality. And you should be able to tell from looking at them in person.

Back
Top Bottom