Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Anyone else have their leather split on their moc toes? I searched just now and a reddit thread said it was normal. Not my pic but shows what i'm talking about.

Anyone else have their leather split on their moc toes? I searched just now and a reddit thread said it was normal. Not my pic but shows what i'm talking about.

I only have one pair and I'll have to look, but I don't think it's "split". From what I recall, that is where the leather panels meet. It's a product of the way they're constructed.

In what store though? why so vague?
I honestly don't know the store name. It's a small mom n pop.

Now that I think of it, I'm gonna head back cuz I spied my size on display and asked for it, then the sales guy says that's the last one.

Not sure if he meant last overall or in the size. Might be a easy flip if there's more [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
I bought 2 pairs of suede boots recently. They fit pretty snug so I only wear them with dress socks. I know my feet will still sweat like crazy if I wear them in the summer. I want to use them as replacements for dress shoes since I don't like wearing dress shoes.

Got something arriving in the mail tomorrow. Will take a pic of my recent pickups and maybe my full collection if I'm not feeling lazy.

I think I'm done buying for a while. I stopped caring about sneakers and moved on to boots. Need to make an effort of wearing the ones I have now a lot more.

Yeah I am just trying to get it down to two pair. After I have worn these IRs 50 times or so and they still look new I really don't understand why I should have more than two pair tops. Especially considering how long they take to break-in :lol:.

Last edited:
Anybody mess w/ Thursday Boot Company? It's getting warm out and I want an everyday suede boot.

honey-suede-scout-chukka-1_1024x1024.JPG

Considering these and Clarks DB

Waiting for my delivery to arrive. Plus I gotta clean up all the laundry on the floor next to my shoes.

Scratch that. I did more research and I guess that is an awful product from Wolverine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom