Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

I have 4 right now (2 pairs of clarks desert boots, 1 pair of New Republic chelsea's, and my Red wing Iron Rangers). I wear my clarks desert boots to work every day so they are year round wears.

Check your local Ross, I came up on a couple pair of DB's for $30 a piece, The crepe sole not the bushacre or whatever.

Chippewa 1939 Original Service Boots for $120: https://www.sierratradingpost.com/c...r-6-for-men~p~297xr/?filterString=chippewa~b~

Don't have a coupon code, but still a great deal. Copied the details below from reddit, but might be helpful for anyone here who's not on reddit.

This model is considered to be their "high end" service boot.
When compared to the normal service boot, this model has:
  • 3/4 welt compared to 360 welt
  • Chromexcel compared to normal Horween
  • Leather insole compared to Teflon
  • Generally better construction
  • Speed hooks vs. normal lacing
  • STP close-outs are "always firsts quality"
  • STP does accept returns, but you will be docked $6.95 to return

Nyc y’all ready?
E75D26A1-1A86-45F3-B4CE-E3E3BEBD8DAD.jpeg

Breaking in my RW Beckman's has been a bit of a pain since I only get to wear them on weekends or after work. But damn they're nice...and I get a lot of compliments on them haha

Word on OVO Timbs, my guess all sold out and resale is probably something stupid, was thinking of pulling up on the black pair.

Just copped some 6 inch moc factory seconds off of STP. Good looks on that link , never knew they sold RW on STP. im kinda hype, didnt want same ole tims this year.

What’s a good comfortable warm boot , my feet is freezing in the truck and from constantly walking outside

Could anyone recommend me some nice looking waterproof boots?

I'm heading to Seattle in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to plan accordingly. :lol:

I moved to Oregon last year, I keep a pair of boots and a rain jacket in the car. I've been actively avoiding the Danners outlet. I just ordered a pair of RL boots to beat up.

Back
Top Bottom