Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Repped. If I didn't have to save money for a trip i'd buy both and be set for boots for a long time.

Last edited:
These are dope as **** but I'm not paying $250

NXCuSQWA2W8o.jpg
a73c3068.jpg

Using my buddies wedding next month as an excuse to buy a pair of boots :lol: Thinking about these Meermin's... what do my fellow boot brethren think?

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2269.JPG

I'll be buying Meermins when I need dress boots. Not a fan of the different material / texture upper though but I like simple styles.

I'll be buying Meermins when I need dress boots. Not a fan of the different material / texture upper though but I like simple styles.

I feel you. I'd prefer all one texture but they're the only balmorals they have that are a lighter brown.

These are the other pair I'm eyeing ..

IMG_2266.JPG

Can anybody help me identify these boots?

*Im looking for a sleeker desert boot (like the ones shown in the video) as some of them tend to lean towards the bulbous side*

On a related note, I need to buy some Saphir suede spray for my wolverines. I played beach volleyball in them months ago and never cleaned them :lol: . They're still covered in sand so I might just shake them off and spray them with the waterhose.

So what you guys rocking this Fall/Winter? Or what are you looking to copp?

I am still on the lookout for an all black boot. Preferably Chippewa or Red Wing. The had some black Harvesters on the Red Wing Nordstrom Rack sale last week but of course I was like 6 hours too late :smh:

I want some red wing classic mocs this year. I got red wing iron rangers last year that i love. So looking for these on the low this year.
red-wing-heritage-8131-6-classic-moc-boots-leather-factory-2nds-for-men-in-oro-russet~p~270pm_01~460.2.jpg

I have 4 right now (2 pairs of clarks desert boots, 1 pair of New Republic chelsea's, and my Red wing Iron Rangers). I wear my clarks desert boots to work every day so they are year round wears.

Back
Top Bottom