Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

xpost but I think it's to pull the trigger on this jacket, I've always liked it since it came a out a few years back.
2vt73nb.jpg

^
What brand is that? Are those long zippers supposed to be for ventilation or are they big pockets?

I don't live by a h&m, can some post pictures of the new varisty jackets if they purchased one?
There are 2 posted on their website. Not sure why someone would buy the one with imitation leather sleeves :x. I remember the one that looked like a copy of the Wings + Horns one was popular last year.

Where can I cop a decent chambray shirt or denim jacket without breaking the bank? AE had a nice chambray shirt a while ago but it was sold out when I spent my time contemplating :rolleyes.

Houston finally got a h&m

nice lil items in there, most jackets and shirts are thin as hell tho

but I prefer thin jackets

^
What brand is that? Are those long zippers supposed to be for ventilation or are they big pockets?
Margiela
Zippers can be used as both pockets or handwarmers I believe.
2m3o3mr.jpg

North Face Buckeye Bomber

3123303.jpg

Saw this on NikeTalk a year or two ago in a "post your winter jacket" thread...just got it off of ebay for 200$ (+50$ shipping to Canada 
sick.gif
). Don't bother looking anywhere else other than eBay for it!

can someone recc. a good winter coat for a woman? no more than $150? I have this camel double-breasted peacoat already and am looking for more colour or darker.

BR have a 40% OFF sale. In stores and online after 5 pm guise.

I was in Banana Republic today; I don't get that company...it's like everytime I go in there I can't tell if it's 1999 or 2012 because the style is completely the same

J.Crew was struggling and they reinvented themselves but BR just continues to close stores instead of seeing the real problem

Banana Republic sucks. Every time I walk into that store I never see anything worth buying. It seems like their designs appeal to the 30 and above crowd. Gap has been bad for years as well. Weird that I buy a lot of stuff from Old Navy though.

Banana Republic sucks. Every time I walk into that store I never see anything worth buying. It seems like their designs appeal to the 30 and above crowd. Gap has been bad for years as well. Weird that I buy a lot of stuff from Old Navy though.

yeah it's odd Gap and BR have gone downhill so fast but I went into Old Navy for the first time in years this summer and bought a bunch of stuff like NFL and College tees and some work polos

that definitely is strange since all three stores are owned by the same company

I just ordered this one and am waiting for it to come in the mail. I love G-Star stuff, they're just about all I wear now.

20124619591973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom