Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif
... what they hell is TNF doing ... they need to go back to the real kevlar shoulders from back in the day ... go back to the original design and quality ... slap a $600 price tag on it and watch it sell out ... call Scot Schmidt and have him put something together .... this is getting disgusting ...

^This man knows.  After the '96 Steep it started going downhill. Also the new Summit Series mountain jackets??
sick.gif
   Joints feel like thin garbage bags, sad that they messed with a good design. About to post my TNF collection.. mint '90 aqua steep.
devil.gif
yes yes yes.  Actually went through my closet and plan to unload my '92 and '96 steep next weekend.  Love them both, kept me warm and dry, just don't throw them on anymore.. not really office attire.  Not going to post them in here, but if any1 is interested drop me a pm.
too young back then to cop one w/ my own funds but i knew .... i got one in the 2000s for nostalgic purposes but got rid of it b/c it's just not the same ... if you guys can post pics of urs ... i'd appreciate

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif
... what they hell is TNF doing ... they need to go back to the real kevlar shoulders from back in the day ... go back to the original design and quality ... slap a $600 price tag on it and watch it sell out ... call Scot Schmidt and have him put something together .... this is getting disgusting ...

^This man knows.  After the '96 Steep it started going downhill. Also the new Summit Series mountain jackets??
sick.gif
   Joints feel like thin garbage bags, sad that they messed with a good design. About to post my TNF collection.. mint '90 aqua steep.
devil.gif
yes yes yes.  Actually went through my closet and plan to unload my '92 and '96 steep next weekend.  Love them both, kept me warm and dry, just don't throw them on anymore.. not really office attire.  Not going to post them in here, but if any1 is interested drop me a pm.
too young back then to cop one w/ my own funds but i knew .... i got one in the 2000s for nostalgic purposes but got rid of it b/c it's just not the same ... if you guys can post pics of urs ... i'd appreciate

Feeling this Scottevest joint.

Thin, warm, with a rack of pockets (a dedicated pocket for my ipad), and removable sleeves. And it's $200 less than that North Face and much cleaner.

revolution_plus_animated.gif

p_revplus-sev05.jpg

p_revplus-fan04.jpg

Thin, warm, with a rack of pockets (a dedicated pocket for my ipad), and removable sleeves. And it's $200 less than that North Face and much cleaner.

p_revplus-sev05.jpg

p_revplus-fan04.jpg

just got this from Abercrombie....

its pretty warm, im really diggin it.

dont mind the hungover/i just woke up face....

2e69308.jpg

just got this from Abercrombie....

its pretty warm, im really diggin it.

dont mind the hungover/i just woke up face....

2e69308.jpg

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Imagine how uncomfortable it would be with all those gadgets in your inside pockets..
ohwell.gif

all you nt fashionistas can you recommend me something under $1000 thats not too thick/warm (not a big down coat or anything), more middle range in terms of warmth?

fashionable look, not north face style, muted colors, preferably black or grey but it can be anything as long as it looks good.

basically post a jacket you really like that kind of meets these criteria?

please and thank you. a lot of you guys are way more on top of the fashion game than me so the help would be appreciated. i went to barneys recently and nothing caught my eye.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Imagine how uncomfortable it would be with all those gadgets in your inside pockets..
ohwell.gif

all you nt fashionistas can you recommend me something under $1000 thats not too thick/warm (not a big down coat or anything), more middle range in terms of warmth?

fashionable look, not north face style, muted colors, preferably black or grey but it can be anything as long as it looks good.

basically post a jacket you really like that kind of meets these criteria?

please and thank you. a lot of you guys are way more on top of the fashion game than me so the help would be appreciated. i went to barneys recently and nothing caught my eye.

How do penfield jackets run? Big or small? I want to order the Kasson Jacket. Im usually a size L-XL and I'm 6'3 195 pounds...Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

How do penfield jackets run? Big or small? I want to order the Kasson Jacket. Im usually a size L-XL and I'm 6'3 195 pounds...Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

EMS quality>North Face

why do people keep downplaying tnf?  maybe their quality isn't as good as it used to be from a decade or two ago but they're still good jackets.  they will still keep you warm and dry which is what people want.  i like ems but their designs can be boring.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

EMS quality>North Face

why do people keep downplaying tnf?  maybe their quality isn't as good as it used to be from a decade or two ago but they're still good jackets.  they will still keep you warm and dry which is what people want.  i like ems but their designs can be boring.

Originally Posted by jdub2030

THEY RUN SMALL SIZE UP, I HAVE ONE GREAT LIGHT JACKET THAT KEEPS YOU WARM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdub2030

THEY RUN SMALL SIZE UP, I HAVE ONE GREAT LIGHT JACKET THAT KEEPS YOU WARM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How does this North Face jacket fit?

xlafpj001.jpg
runs true to size, its as thick as a champion superhood.
yo...niketalk comes through once again...i copped this jacket bout a month ago and females love it...I stay gettin complements on it
pimp.gif

No lie I got it in grey ...and it fits great...not to mention the built-in ski mask in the hood...*inserts Nas .gif*

Copped this in both black ans grey in october. Didn't know it had a built in ski-mask
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom