Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

I'm level 36, the settlement thing is so boring after a while, I think you eventually get enough settlements to take over Boston again or something.

I played like 12 hours and only been to Concord or whatever so far. Sanctuary looking on point.

Just unlocked the Local Leader perk. Now how do I set up supply lines so that all my workshop storages in every settlement are connected?

I'm so glad I got rid of the BoS. smh. Paladin dane or whatever his name was trying to tell me what to do? nah fam get rektd. The minute it came up with the Institute that they had to be eliminated, I couldn't get started fast enough.

My 10mm is mad sick. 71 dmg with the mods + silencer :wow:

Around what level were you guys when you beat the game?

I want to be at a decent level

I went to the castle early and struggled

going to finally have some time to play this game tonight after this long week of working a lot of overtime.

Im only a level 11 as of now.

How many Bobbleheads you guys found so far? I'm up to 9
I got 6 and I'm level 43 
laugh.gif

Level 27 with 8.

Any of yall checkout vault 81?
If you do the quest were you have to save the boy, the overseer gives you your own room which includes a bobblehead stand :smokin

Last edited:
Word. I joined the BoS and they told me to extort crops from the people at Sanctuary :smh:
I'll continue doing their missions because I assume some of the quest achievements are faction-related.

they be wilding.

i won't lie tho, hearing that vertibird land when i come up on large groups of super mutants is clutch tho...lol

I smashed the lady singing at the bar in goodneighbor. I had piper in the other room and she still found out. Had to restart one of my saves cause I felt bad :wow:

eqwgf9upwerherherhpguiherpgioo

i don't have high enough charisma to persuade anybody.

ya girl cait be like "keep your eyes on the trail and not on my ****" LOOOOOL

Basically the main story is just a very long Harkness quest
I beat the game already but luckily I have a save before everything got real.
Side quests >> main quest

I find luck and strength are the 2 most useless stat

wrong.

i don't like strength either, but luck helps with literally EVERYTHING

when you pick locks, when you hack terminals, when you aim in vats, when enemies aim back at you....all of that is luck.

i wouldn't be shocked if luck had to do with items you find, either.

luck is actually one of the better SPECIAL ratings (the tree is whatever as far as perks)

I like agility, luck and intelligence, but again, they put a bunch of emphasis on perception as it pertains to sniping, so i gotta value it more than titles past.

Level 27 with 8.

Any of yall checkout vault 81?
If you do the quest were you have to save the boy, the overseer gives you your own room which includes a bobblehead stand :smokin

you can build those anywhere tho, b.

I'm so glad I got rid of the BoS. smh. Paladin dane or whatever his name was trying to tell me what to do? nah fam get rektd. The minute it came up with the Institute that they had to be eliminated, I couldn't get started fast enough.

My 10mm is mad sick. 71 dmg with the mods + silencer :wow:

man, i only have two normal weapons, both ranged rifles. everything else is a starred legendary weapon.

i got 10mm with explosive rounds (silenced LOL)

and i got a 10mm james bond looking jawn that has better VATS accuracy and refills AP on critical. YIKES.

got me feeling like bond out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh I aint know that :lol:

Only time I use the building stations are to repair my power armor and mod my weapons

Btw I need to find a trader that has a case of screws for sale :lol:

Last edited:
the traders will ship screws to whatever settlement you want.

i literally havent bought anything yet. 7k caps.

screws are in fans and toys.

again, screws, aluminum, ceramic and adhesive are the top tier of scrap materials.

i really like how they tied the building system into missions. makes it less of a "side-attraction"

I started going ham on building things, too. I had already built a fence around the entire sanctuary, well, now i'm adding a walkway.

I built 3 stories above the original house in sanctuary and gave the second floor a half basketball court.

got the TV with beds on the top level....

started on a second building in one of the vacant lots.

ran out of materials. loooooool

the traders will ship screws to whatever settlement you want.

i literally havent bought anything yet. 7k caps.

screws are in fans and toys.

again, screws, aluminum, ceramic and adhesive are the top tier of scrap materials.

i really like how they tied the building system into missions. makes it less of a "side-attraction"

I started going ham on building things, too. I had already built a fence around the entire sanctuary, well, now i'm adding a walkway.

I built 3 stories above the original house in sanctuary and gave the second floor a half basketball court.

got the TV with beds on the top level....

started on a second building in one of the vacant lots.

ran out of materials. loooooool

I'll upload a pic of my settlement tonight. Prepare to understand there is levels to this ish... :lol:

i haven't put too much effort into it.

I know i'm going to play through again, so i'm just experimenting.

once i saw someone enclose the entire sanctuary, i already knew there was no comp LOL

you guys just kill everybody? I'm not sure how to approach that farm above the red rocket. been going there to steal tatos and liquor but want to check out the inside and not sure if they're friendlies.

Yeah, red health bars get the Swiss cheese treatment. Or I about face and run out of there if I know I don't have a chance.:lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like there's a lot more enemies scattered when traveling? I just took a short walk to the BoS ship, came across some raiders and in an attempt to avoid them by climbing the steps to the top of a building fell into a building practically full of Super Mutants.:lol: :smh:

Anyone else feel like there's a lot more enemies scattered when traveling? I just took a short walk to the BoS ship, came across some raiders and in an attempt to avoid them by climbing the steps to the top of a building fell into a building practically full of Super Mutants.:lol: :smh:

This. Also I've noticed that any (Cleared) location can re-spawn enemies AND items.. Interesting change..

This. Also I've noticed that any (Cleared) location can re-spawn enemies AND items.. Interesting change..
Yeah..enemies,items,and caps all respawn the only thing that doesn't is fusion cores...I need to step up my building game,need some way to display all these sets of power armor...

Yeah..enemies,items,and caps all respawn the only thing that doesn't is fusion cores...I need to step up my building game,need some way to display all these sets of power armor...
If you travel high up north or south you encounter sentry robots. They drop multiple fusion cores when you kill them.

You can also just buy fusion cores from vendors

If you travel high up north or south you encounter sentry robots. They drop multiple fusion cores when you kill them.
You can also just buy fusion cores from vendors
Oh yeah I was just saying :lol: I think I got like 25 or so on deck....I'm just doing random stuff to level up right now after you get past 50 it takes a lot of XP to level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom