Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Where do you guys find the power suits?...I haven't gotten into on since Concord and I'm 16 hours in :x

Clearing out the boathouse with those damn Mosquitos :x

And how the hell do you level up to gun nut 2?? I did on the perk chart but it won't allow me to customize my guns at the weapons table :frown:

power suits are almost OD in this game.

i've found at least 6 sets.

i strip the frames and take them back to sanctuary.

i wanna do that power armor showcase ole boy did on redit.

Some random enemies will have em, joining BoS will get you one of their suits, and some other side quests will have em as well.  There was an article on PC Gamer about getting the "best" power suit but you have to be level 26+ for it to spawn.

Also if anyone wants to get Cait to like you quickly, just take off all your equipment and quick travel around the map.

i don't find it hard to get XP with companions, at all. Cait and Valentine both opened their quests to me. Valentines is OD tho.

i don't like garvey or codsworth enough to invest that time, tho.

does the dog have one?

i don't find it hard to get XP with companions, at all. Cait and Valentine both opened their quests to me. Valentines is OD tho.

i don't like garvey or codsworth enough to invest that time, tho.

does the dog have one?
I tend to make choices that Cait disapprove of so I just resorted to that trick 

Dog is maxed from the start I believe.

haven't been on this game in like 5 days glad its Friday because im pulling an all nighter when I get off work tonight.

what do yall mean quick travel around with no gear to get cait to like me? Is that some sort of glitch?

Also someone said smash cait? Seriously?

Last edited:
haven't been on this game in like 5 days glad its Friday because im pulling an all nighter when I get off work tonight.

what do yall mean quick travel around with no gear to get cait to like me? Is that some sort of glitch?

Also someone said smash cait? Seriously?
She likes it when you don't wear clothes, but only when you move around a bit without any on.  Quick travel just makes this faster.  You can still equip a weapon

Codsworth is my guy. Takes more damage than Dogmeat, chops peoples heads right off or sets them on fire :lol:

Easy to have him open doors and while he's flambéing enemies you can shoot from a distance, if he doesn't decapitate them first right after.

Takes out turrets pretty fast too. And can pick up on enemies that are close but you may not see.

thats cause you soft.

you can just go back into the doorway and it can't reach you. there's even a hole in the floor you can jump down to avoid it.

no spoilers, tho. :pimp:
in previous titles, it coulda been like 10 different things,

in this one, it's because you have an addiction.

cure it and you'll get your agility back.

:lol: I eventually went back almost od'd off psycho and med x homie got caught in a doorway and I lit his *** up

Took the egg back to the nest mom thought I was gonna drop it off but I lit her *** up too then went and got paid like a real og do :smokin

i lol'd @ ayo's last name too

LOL @ dropping the egg off. I still have it, cause i WANTED to drop it off, but i figured it was dangerous.

as far as power armor off a dead raider, i thought it was in their inventory once you killed them, i've never killed a BoS soldier with power armor on, tho.

In case anyone doesn't know you can scroll down on the perks list

I was just upgrading the first row for a while

Codsworth is my guy. Takes more damage than Dogmeat, chops peoples heads right off or sets them on fire :lol:

Easy to have him open doors and while he's flambéing enemies you can shoot from a distance, if he doesn't decapitate them first right after.

Takes out turrets pretty fast too. And can pick up on enemies that are close but you may not see.

I need to roll with him tonight. Didn't know this :smokin

laugh.gif

What level are you now?  It's not the worst thing to do anyways.  My newb mistake was thinking you had to level a perk once before moving down to the next one.  

SMH

you can go as deep as your special points per category.

that's what i meant by saving perks to level up higher level perks

:lol:   

What level are you now?  It's not the worst thing to do anyways.  My newb mistake was thinking you had to level a perk once before moving down to the next one.  

SMH

you can go as deep as your special points per category.

that's what i meant by saving perks to level up higher level perks

I found out like around level 16

I guess it's not that bad

You can loot the arms,legs,torso off a dead person wearing power armor but the frame with the fusion core is still left on them.

You can loot the arms,legs,torso off a dead person wearing power armor but the frame with the fusion core is still left on them.

i know the frame is left, but i didn't think about the core. lol i never use power armor so i just got cores stacked up

I just want like 10 suits ready be switched out whenever needed

Wanna put them on display like that picture a few oages back :lol:

Is there anyway to take a power armor off an enemy after you killed them?
I killed a Raider with a suit on over near the Lonely chapel and they had the armor on. I was able to take 3/5 pieces from them. Don't know if they didn't have the full suit or what. I was able to get head, 1x arm, and 1x leg piece along with the core. 

Back
Top Bottom