Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

So I just killed kellrog yesterday, being that this is a very non-linear game how do you know how far along are you in the main quest :lol:

I spent the last three hours building up settlements
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I really wish the scrap you have would transfer from work station to work station I'm always missing some random thing I need to build something then have to go fast travel and get it.

I also have no good guns whatsoever its so annoying
If you get the local leader perk to level 1 you can assign a settler to start a trade route with another settlement, then all the settlements which are connected by trade routes will share the same stuff at the workstation

Last edited:
I put in work Friday and Saturday

I reached level 25 and now have 5 power armor suits

Game is so great

If it weren't for football today I would be playing all day

If you get the local leader perk to level 1 you can assign a settler to start a trade route with another settlement, then all the settlements which are connected by trade routes will share the same stuff at the workstation

Pardon my ignorance but how do I assign a settler to start a trade route with another settlement?

Pardon my ignorance but how do I assign a settler to start a trade route with another settlement?
Not sure on PS4/Xbone (I'm playing on PC) but when you are in build mode you select a settler and if you have the local leader perk the option will be there on the bottom of the screen (ie you will be able to assign them to food or a guard post and another option will be trade route, its Q on PC) then once you select trade route you just select which other settlement you want them to go to. Its not instant i think it takes a little while in-game for the trade route to get established, but definitely worth it since some settlements I don't drop a lot of junk off at so they dont have a lot of resources

So I just killed kellrog yesterday, being that this is a very non-linear game how do you know how far along are you in the main quest :lol:

Pretty sure you just did Reuinons, so you're about halfway thru.

I think there's like 5 or 6 main quests to go.

The phone app seems kind of pointless. But I can't stop using it.

You're going through the main quest too fast KSteezy. Go roam around and do side quests.

Last edited:
It took me a few days in get really into the game.. now I'm an addict.

I just did Reunion and before that I took over a castle lol.

My girl killed a house cat the other day using VATS haha.

So this cat Honest Dan in Covenant is a sugar daddy :rofl:

At the end of the "Human Error" quest if you take him with you and side with him, youre suppose to talk to Dan. I walked away right after the caps were added w/o finishing the convo but noticed i didnt get any XP. I went back to talk to homie again and see what was the deal. He started the convo over and gave me more caps. 300 every rip. Son just paid for the crib in Diamond City and mad guns +plus a power armor frame from Arturo. Im up to 12 sets of power armor :lol:.

Funny enough, theres a set of power armor right outside of Covenant in the lake. Its underwater next to the crashed jet. You can see the jet sticking up out the water on the north side of the lake. Found it on my way to the last part of the Human Error quest.

Leaving Piper was the best thing I did

Now I can steal and demand more caps from people

Only downside with Cait is I cant take any more chems. I traded my stash for ammo so it wasnt a total lost

Can anyone help

I put a bunch of fusion cores in my workshop and they all dissapered

Only thing I can think of is maybe they got dissassembled when I built stuff

Might not help but....Your inventory isnt connected in the workbench even if you have the supply line perk. Hope you remember which bench you dumped em in :lol:

Here is a tip

I build a water purifier at every settlement with water

Then you get free purified water in ur work bench

I only use the water for aid and have over 100 Simpacks

Any advice for a first time fallout player? Attributes to focus on on? Hints? Anything? LOL thanks in advance NT :nthat:

Any advice for a first time fallout player? Attributes to focus on on? Hints? Anything? LOL thanks in advance NT :nthat:
Everybody has different play styles,this Fallout is more forgiving than the previous ones,pretty much every resource is unlimited so try not to sweat any specific thing too much..Enjoy!

Kellrogs Pistol, modified doubleshottie and my modified sniper-rifle is all I need.

Just finished off the Glowing sea, was very impressed with the games design there, it really felt REAL....incredible.

that damn sidequest where you gotta activate those 5 turrets :x :smh:

Got faded by a damn Legendary Glowing Mirelurk & a King so many damn times :smh: :smh:

The Reba II sniper rifle you get after it though :pimp: :pimp:

To do the glowing sea mission you need a special suit or something?

If so where do you get it?

I did it with my BOS power armor and it was pretty much a breeze, even fought a death claw out there....is just a lot of walking....the open world aspect of this is immense and I'm finally starting to appreciate that about the game, it's definitely a learning curve with it and it might be a bit of a turn off at first because being that is so open you can easily wonder off into an area when you shouldn't and get murked instantly...but as you get the hang of everything the game has to offer you start to get that old school RPG gameplay feel back, maybe that's why I don't level up as fast as some, I think RPGs should be enjoyed and explored, not rushed to be beaten...I'm sure there are a bunch of hidden gems in that glowing sea alone.

Power armor and rad away/rad x should be enough

I did it with my BOS power armor and it was pretty much a breeze, even fought a death claw out there....is just a lot of walking....the open world aspect of this is immense and I'm finally starting to appreciate that about the game, it's definitely a learning curve with it and it might be a bit of a turn off at first because being that is so open you can easily wonder off into an area when you shouldn't and get murked instantly...but as you get the hang of everything the game has to offer you start to get that old school RPG gameplay feel back, maybe that's why I don't level up as fast as some, I think RPGs should be enjoyed and explored, not rushed to be beaten...I'm sure there are a bunch of hidden gems in that glowing sea alone.

Thanks dudes

All the fallout games are annoying to me at the beginning

But once you get the hang of them they are so much fun

I will say that I had way more trouble with NV and Fallout 3

But I am having way more fun with this game more than any other Fallout

Last edited:
Thanks dudes

All the fallout games are annoying to me at the beginning

But once you get the hang of them they are so much fun

I will say that I had way more trouble with NV and Fallout 3

But I am having way more fun with this game more than any other Fallout
buy the hazmat suit in diamond city