Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Thought about it all day yesterday, and I just couldn't pull the trigger. Not the biggest fan of the DLC business model, but I'm sure I'll break down sooner or later.
mean.gif
Completely agree. I hate the DLC model. Any other time I don't purchase DLC in protest.
laugh.gif

It's clear they're trying to get to a point where you sell a game with a 'season pass' with basically no information on what the DLC will include for $100. They've been trying to raise the prices of games for a while now, seems theyve found a way to do it without as much backlash.

Nevertheless I suckered up and gave in.
laugh.gif

Completely agree. I hate the DLC model. Any other time I don't purchase DLC in protest.:lol:

It's clear they're trying to get to a point where you sell a game with a 'season pass' with basically no information on what the DLC will include for $100. They've been trying to raise the prices of games for a while now, seems theyve found a way to do it without as much backlash.

Nevertheless I suckered up and gave in.:lol:  

It's still $29.99 on Amazon, I caved, I'm weak, just that fast :smh:

is it just me or do the creatures in this kind of suck? i much prefer the NV creatures.. lakelurks, cazadores, etc

i feel like theres only 2 or 3 animals and the rest are robots. feels like theres 5 different enemies in the whole game

Last edited:

Completely agree. I hate the DLC model. Any other time I don't purchase DLC in protest.
laugh.gif

Nevertheless I suckered up and gave in.
laugh.gif

It's still $29.99 on Amazon, I caved, I'm weak, just that fast
mean.gif
roll.gif

I didn't mean to tempt you, man. I'm sorry.
laugh.gif

All these patches are making it real hard for me to stay inside my Power Armor.. Will there be any glitch that remains?? :\

is it just me or do the creatures in this kind of suck? i much prefer the NV creatures.. lakelurks, cazadores, etc

i feel like theres only 2 or 3 animals and the rest are robots. feels like theres 5 different enemies in the whole game
Mirelurks are this games Cazador to me. They just don't fly but they're out here dealing damage just as much.

I didn't see nearly as much deathclaws on this game, and there weren't any deathclaw nests like in NV

Mirelurks don't bother me too much outside of that one mission

Where you get the Reba 2 sniper rifle as a reward

Encountered like 5 legendaries :smh:

Sentry Bots though :x :x

Last edited:
nah, mirelurks aren't cazadors at all.

cazadors weren't tanks! you clip their wings and you were good.

they have those bloodhatchlings now, which poison you, just like cazadors, they just aren't as fast nor do as much damage.

all the enemies in the game are repetitive, in general. they respawn, for heaven's sake. (i know this has been a criticism of FO games forever, cap, running out of places to get XP, etc.)

they're OBVIOUSLY relying heavily on the modding community.

YOU CANT EVEN TARGET AND CRIPPLE LIMBS ANYMORE! EACH LIMB HAS A HEALTH BAR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING YOUR OWN

lmaooooooo

you used to be able to shoot the gun out of people's hands.

smh

I enjoyed the DLC

It was a little short but I had fun

While ur going thru it save often

My game hit a glitch during the boss fight and I had to revert to an older save

Worked fine the second time

Hit one glitch that completely shut my system off.

Other than that the DLC was good a little short but still usable even after the quest ends. Got me a sentry bot companion that can hold 500, winning!

Part of me feels like its not even gonna be worth it. But wow 49.99? F that.

I'm already passed that SMH.

I'm gonna channel my inner @eNPHAN
 here and say that New Vegas did a much better job of letting you know where the line in the sand was.

not just that, your choice was clear.

i still havent played past the molecular level, cause i simply don't care about any of the factions lmao

Maybe it's because of the anticipation, but I was really disappointed in this game compared to the last two.

Far Harbor DLC is really good
That's what I heard too. Bought the Season Pass when it was still $30 :pimp:

But haven't touched this game in months. Havent beaten it yet either since the Division took all my time. Gonna have to hop back on one of these days since I heard it was a breathe of fresh air and give the DLC a go.

Far Harbor DLC is really good
Dope but buggy as ****. I got caught up on some game breaking bugs during the memory sequences.:x

Otherwise, totally worth it. The season pass for $30 was a steal. This alone justified it for me.

Last edited:
Am I a scumbag for pirating the addons? They're basically just regular mods only created and authorized by Bethesda 
laugh.gif

Anyways, enjoying Far Harbor. Been having a lot of the fun with the new Creation Kit tailoring mods for myself and loading up others.

Playing on Survival makes everything have that slight challenge to it since you can never get overly brazen.

Play an infiltrator, and even with MK5 Ballistic Weave if I get caught by a decently stacked mob it's curtains or hella stimpacks

Last edited:
I'd edit out the first part of that post fam.

But yea Far Harbor is :pimp:

I'm lv 40 with my 2nd character and still had quite a challenge

Back
Top Bottom