Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

These new changes to Survival mode....... No fast travel..... My carry weight just went down to 125, and I cant fast travel and it already saved so if I revert to Very Hard then I cant play on Survival anymore. I loaded my game to play and I'm in the middle of nowhere and all my previous saves are deleted. I'm basically screwed.

Last edited:
Geez. I've heard of them updating and making things a tad harder but man. They should know that a lot of people might find themselves over encumbered and stranded.:smh:

It's a great game, but it's like a game of minesweeper in how many ways your game can be straight up broken. That's why I have like 7 saves. when Far Harbor dropped I encountered two game breaking bugs on back to back nights.:x

Geez. I've heard of them updating and making things a tad harder but man. They should know that a lot of people might find themselves over encumbered and stranded.
mean.gif
it_isnt_fair_love_other_drugs.gif

Guess I'm lucky but I haven't had any major bugs in FO4 and I have every single achievement on the main game. Anyone else feel like Far Harbor has a bit of a lack of content? The main story is great but there's hardly anything else to do. There were only a few side missions and not that many unique guns/armor pieces to collect.

Meanwhile The Witcher 3 is giving me two expansions for the price of Far Harbor. A smaller one and a large one that's coming on the 31st. On the smaller one I've already put in almost as many hours as Far Harbor and there's still plenty more content.

Guess I'm lucky but I haven't had any major bugs in FO4 and I have every single achievement on the main game. Anyone else feel like Far Harbor has a bit of a lack of content? The main story is great but there's hardly anything else to do. There were only a few side missions and not that many unique guns/armor pieces to collect.

Meanwhile The Witcher 3 is giving me two expansions for the price of Far Harbor. A smaller one and a large one that's coming on the 31st. On the smaller one I've already put in almost as many hours as Far Harbor and there's still plenty more content.

But the witcher garbage tho

lol @ rookies

real fallout heads wouldn't even knock people over fallout 4.

its dookie.

no fast travel? that's their idea of making it harder? LMAO

they should have just made an HD remake of new vegas + mod system

did any of these patches give us the ability to shoot/cripple limbs or nah?

LOL

game been sitting, collecting extreme amounts of dust.

Far Harbor was LIT. I was mad I had to go back to commonwealth and explore when it was over. Then I started Nuka Cola. FLAME EMOJI [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Digging the quests and all that so far. I've been murdering anything unless they're excuse was justified. Like Harvey @ Nuka Cola. BUT I ran down on Acadia with the Institute after doing all of their quests [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] DIMA was no better than me anyways, when I found out his past.

No mercy.

Just got a hunting rifle that spits fire. Looks dope. That Nuka cola maze was tricky though [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was wondering where the grenades were coming from until I looked up.

As long as we waited for this game and we're getting close to a year since the release...

Been so busy that I havent played in like 4 months :\ Got the season pass and everything. Having a kid will do that to you!

Do these 100xp quests for the raiders end? Or should I kill the raiders? Is this all to Nuka world? Only thing left to do is collect 3 more mainframes.

I think I've discovered all of Commonwealth unless there are places that aren't on the map that I have to walk around more to find.

Is there more to Nuka besides the parks+power plant?

Also, I play Fallout WAY too much. Just saw a desk fan in the dEntist office and almost took it SMH.

Where's the active FO players at..I'm just grinding not following the story at all

New file level 13..melee player for now..building up caps and ammo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom