OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

thinking about dropping rose for kirk

should i pull the trigger? 

Hold on to him at least until after the surgery. Depending on what needed to be done in the operating room, recovery time could be anywhere from one to six months. It's medial meniscus, not lateral and there doesn't appear to be much swelling in the knee which can make the surgery cleaner.
Obviously I'm being biased and incredibly optimistic so take my advice for what it's worth.

But yea, the meniscus is one of those injuries where the timetable to return is incredibly variable.

Last edited:
even if its a month i can always pick him back up in a week, my league is not too active

my team put up 635 points and i have 7 people playing tomorrow so i should do fine without him

Damn this Yahoo app doesn't tell you how many moves you have left and I used all my waivers.
mean.gif
it resets tomorrow

CP3 carried my whole team this week in asissts with MCW getting back up to speed, George Hill being a bum, and D Wade missing two games.

Damn this Yahoo app doesn't tell you how many moves you have left and I used all my waivers.
mean.gif

My league only gave us 12 moves for waivers supposedly.

it resets tomorrow

you have 12 moves for the whole season?
Yeah man is this normal?
not at all. did everyone in the league agree on this? i would talk to the commissioner to see whats up with that. one of my leagues had 30 moves for the whole season but some of us didnt know about it and used 10 moves through 3 weeks. we ended up doing 25 moves for the rest of the season after week 4.

how long do you guys think drose will be out for? considering he'll reattach it, i'm thinking i should drop him
even if hes not out the rest of the season, he will not be the same drose who played two years ago. he played terrible for the first 3 weeks and now gets injured. i dont get why you guys want to hold onto this guy. when hes healthy hes screwing your team up with bad fg and TO's. now hes injured and you guys still dont wanna let go...

Got offered Isaiah Thomas, David Lee, and Faried for my Parsons and Howard. What do.

My crippled team:

Kobe Bryant

Andre Iguodala

Klay Thompson

Chandler Parsons

Dwight Howard

Chris Bosh

Jose Calderon

Raymond Fat-on

Kevin Garnett

JJ Hickson

John Henson

Tristan Thompson

Corey Brewer

I'm trying to use Dwight in a trade to get a really good pg too. Too bad Westbrook is off limits

Last edited:
Somebody dropped Jimmy Butler in my 12 team head-to-head league, should I pull the trigger? Is it worth the risk?

I think I might drop W. Chandler for Stephenson..

Either that or Rose.
DROP ROSE
What C do you think I could move Hayward for?
hawes, bosh, noah, gortat, jordan, etc. i would keep hayward though

Got offered Isaiah Thomas, David Lee, and Faried for my Parsons and Howard. What do.

My crippled team:

Kobe Bryant

Andre Iguodala

Klay Thompson

Chandler Parsons

Dwight Howard

Chris Bosh

Jose Calderon

Raymond Fat-on

Kevin Garnett

JJ Hickson

John Henson

Tristan Thompson

Corey Brewer

I'm trying to use Dwight in a trade to get a really good pg too. Too bad Westbrook is off limits
im ok with that trade. you need depth

Somebody dropped Jimmy Butler in my 12 team head-to-head league, should I pull the trigger? Is it worth the risk?
hes out 2-3 weeks so if you have space then pick him up and wait on it

Rose out the remainder of the season. if anyone is still holding him DROP HIM NOW. He is not coming back.

Back
Top Bottom