OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

terrible day for my fantasy teams. benched hawes, SA had a blow out going so their starters didnt play much, tim duncan got injured, wade DNP
mean.gif

gotta regroup on friday

MCW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Could possibly be the steal of fantasy but it was only his first game. The stats don't lie against the champs though :pimp:

terrible day for my fantasy teams. benched hawes, SA had a blow out going so their starters didnt play much, tim duncan got injured, wade DNP
mean.gif

gotta regroup on friday
Shows Miami to not rest Wade thinking that game was gonna be a cake walk..

Damn it. In one of my leagues Goran Dragic is a FA and on waivers until the Nov. 2nd, but my waiver priority is 7 lol.

Some of ya taking this first real stacked day of fantasy way too serious. This aint football. 1 good day doesnt mean much for the most part. If you're winning your matchup you could easily be losing it after tomorrows games and vice versa. 

Its great to have a good stat line from one of ur guys but the matchup can change all the way till sunday. Unless you guys are doing fanduel Wednesday games arent going to make or break your week. 

All about averages in basketball fantasy. 1 game means nothing when most teams have 3 games per week and sometimes 4, unless they do something crazy like MCWs 9 steals or Hibberts 8 or so blocks he got last night because that sets you up pretty good for the week since those are usually low scoring CATs in general.

Just some advice. Dont get too crazy and caught up on one game. you wont make it through the season if you are stressing single games like you do in football. Its a long season.

Last edited:
Goran Dragic is a good pick up if i can get him off waivers lmfao.

I added MCW before the season started because i knew he was getting the minutes at PG.
I did not expect him to play like this at all but he may be a threat for some good assist numbers.
Miles Plumlee is going to get minutes too so I'm gonna try to pick him up in one of my leagues. I think I'd be dropping somebody like a Kyle Korver or Cody Zeller for him though

Should I drop Korver and pick up Isiah Thomas? I honestly dont think Korver will be that good or even remotely serviceable.

Should I drop Korver and pick up Isiah Thomas? I honestly dont think Korver will be that good or even remotely serviceable.

I would. Thomas will give you more production in overall stats and not to mention you won't be missing out too much on 3's since Thomas can shoot those as well.

I messed up. I drafted 1 sg and 1 sf in a 13 man roster team :lol: Gonna be a struggle all season.

Anoybody looking to join another legit league for money PM

buy is $20 and draft is 4PM est 1PM wst

Some guy is offering me jameer nelson and horford for kobe and boozer. I have kobe anf boozer. What do You guys think?

Back
Top Bottom