OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Drop Korver or Avery Bradley for Parson? 
nerd.gif

What order strategy do you usually go with before drafting?

ie. Center first, Power Forward second, etc.

This year I went PGs first then tried to fill up with bigs. But usually bigs because there aren't too many good ones and they're usually good for pts, rebs, fg%, sometimes blocks.

Is Harrison Barnes worth a pick up? I'm thinking of dropping Asik for him. I have an abundance of Centers, such as AD, Bogut, D.Lee, and Varejao. I'm weak at SF as I only have K.Leonard and Parsons.

People in my one league are dropping a lot of good players. I'll probably try and add Ilyasova over DeRozan and drop Jason Smith who I just picked up today. 
laugh.gif
 Good move?
add DD
Is Dragic worth picking up? If so, I'd be dropping Jarrett jack for him.
yes, shouldnt even have to ask

Drop Korver or Avery Bradley for Parson? 
nerd.gif
bradley

What order strategy do you usually go with before drafting?

ie. Center first, Power Forward second, etc.
draft the best player available
Is Harrison Barnes worth a pick up? I'm thinking of dropping Asik for him. I have an abundance of Centers, such as AD, Bogut, D.Lee, and Varejao. I'm weak at SF as I only have K.Leonard and Parsons.
yes

View media item 652416

What do you guys think of my other team?

I sent a trade request for my Klay Thompson to three other guys who have John Wall, Westbrook, and Jeff Teague. Should I keep Klay?

Last edited:
Thinking of swapping rudy gay for bradley beal. I need a 3 point shooter and I know Beal's shooting will go up. Rudy is destroying my FG %

What do you guys think of my other team?

I sent a trade request for my Klay Thompson to three other guys who have John Wall, Westbrook, and Jeff Teague. Should I keep Klay?
i would take any of those 3 over klay. drop burke and galo if you have depth in your FA

i have got JR Smith in the IR... not sure if i should activate him yet for any of my guys.

AD
melo
Oladipo
Bosh
parker
duncan
george hill
wesley matthews
boozer
luol deng

i am thinking george hill but im not sure. thoughts?

What's up nt fam.

I have a trade offer for cp3 and I give up jameer Nelson and Tim Duncan. This is a 10 team 13 man roster roto league.

What do you all think? Am I giving to much? Would jameer Nelson and Amir Johnson still be a fair trade?

What's up nt fam.

I have a trade offer for cp3 and I give up jameer Nelson and Tim Duncan. This is a 10 team 13 man roster roto league.

What do you all think? Am I giving to much? Would jameer Nelson and Amir Johnson still be a fair trade?
i would not give up CP unless i got a top 10 fantasy player + solid rotation guy

What's up nt fam.

if you're trying to get cp3 then you're going to fail. no one will give up a top 5 player for anything less than a 1st rder + extra
i have got JR Smith in the IR... not sure if i should activate him yet for any of my guys.

AD
melo
Oladipo
Bosh
parker
duncan
george hill
wesley matthews
boozer
luol deng

i am thinking george hill but im not sure. thoughts?
oladipo

Somebody had the audacity to offer me 'Reke + Lin + Hill + Noah for my Lawson + IT + George + Monroe.

I'm just going to let the offer sit there and expire.

I'm seriously considering making some serious changes/trades to my roster in a head to head categories league. I won my first two games, but both games were extremely close and I don't think I can continue to beat teams with a "well-rounded" approach. I think I need to instead focus on 3-4 categories that I'll be able to win consistently, leave 1-2 of them as a toss up, and completely ignore the remaining categories (9 total).

Here's how my team is ranking in each category (10 teams):

FG%- 7th

FT%- 1st

3PM- 6th

REB- 9th

AST- 7th

STL- 8th

BLK- 8th

TO- 1st

PTS- 10th

I'm thinking of trying to focus on FG%, REB, and BLK by acquiring more big men and trading some of my underperforming/poorly shooting guards. The bigs I have now are good FT shooters so I'll only be taking a slight hit there. What do you guys think? I can post my roster if needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom