OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

What do we think about Jordan Hill? Just dropped Reggie Jackson to pick him up.

Need the help in boards and blocks with Sanders out for a while.  Debated between him and Mozgov.
Seems like a solid pick up as long as he gets minutes. I had him on my team last year and he was doing well for a good stretch in the season until he got hurt. 

Picked up Lou Williams just in case he's ready to come back.

The only reason why I haven't picked up Brewer is because he's so one dimensional, he's a scorer and that's it. Then he's up and down...

Although I will not lie that I low-key wanna pick him up.

The only reason why I haven't picked up Brewer is because he's so one dimensional, he's a scorer and that's it. Then he's up and down...

You can't go wrong with either. I picked both of them up

so you dont play 3s/fg/ft/stls in your league?

Last edited:

Of course we do :lol:, but in year's past, he's not consistent enough to follow up on all stats like he "suggests". I'll always be on the fence with him.

Do you guys think Lou Williams is worth picking up now? (I did anyway, but would like some input) He's upgraded to day to day.

Of course we do
laugh.gif
, but in year's past, he's not consistent enough to follow up on all stats like he "suggests". I'll always be on the fence with him.

Do you guys think Lou Williams is worth picking up now? (I did anyway, but would like some input) He's upgraded to day to day.
yeah id stash lou. brewer is a streaming guy. if hes hot you gotta play him because he will fill up the stat sheet. if hes cold just drop him and move on. right now hes on fire so you gotta give him a run if you have space on your team

Will PF, C players count as centers if there's a limit on centers, or just as a power forward? ESPN if it matters.

I have Rondo, Lou Williams, and Larry Sanders stashed on my bench and I'm still first in my 12 team league lol

I know the season is young but when I get those players back its curtains

Should I bench Jared Sullinger or Joe Johnson?

Depends what you need.

Sullinger will give you decent amount of points with good FG% maybe a block and a couple more rebounds

Johnson will give you slighlty more points(at a lesser FG%) with maybe an assist some rebounds and a couple of threes

So I guess basically it comes down to: Do you want more rebounds and better FG% or more threes and points at a lesser FG%?

in a span of 2 days Lou williams has gone from out indefinitely to day-to-day to active, he will be playing tonight
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Lou Williams - G - Hawks

Lou Williams has been activated for Friday's game against the Sixers, his former team.

He's looking for his first action after undergoing knee surgery last year, and while we're not expecting big things initially, he should be a decent source of points and 3-pointers once he's back in the swing of things. If he does play, his minutes will be capped at 16 or so.

I was just going to post what diew posted about lou williams. If he's available, i'd pick him up and see what he does. He should easily get 25-28 minutes as the 6th man once he's fully healthy.

Last edited:
in a span of 2 days Lou williams has gone from out indefinitely to day-to-day to active, he will be playing tonight :lol: :wow:

Lou Williams - G - Hawks

Lou Williams has been activated for Friday's game against the Sixers, his former team.

He's looking for his first action after undergoing knee surgery last year, and while we're not expecting big things initially, he should be a decent source of points and 3-pointers once he's back in the swing of things. If he does play, his minutes will be capped at 16 or so.
YESSSS! I PICKED HIM UP YESTERDAY...REPPED FOR THE NEWS!

drop jason smith for lou? i have marion, d12, bogut, nene for rebounds. then again, i dont really need much help in 3's

drop jason smith for lou? i have marion, d12, bogut, nene for rebounds. then again, i dont really need much help in 3's
id rather drop bogut. smith is pretty consistent. or just hold off in general on lou because he wont be seeing much action for a week or two. i only picked him up in my deeper leagues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom