OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Al Jefferson...That is all
indifferent.gif

when do you guys think ilyasova will come back? he's sitting in my fa right now. id prob drop jason smith or bogut

Drew hoped for Saturday. Wednesday is possible but not likely. Similar to Tobias holding a spot on my squad.

I'd drop Smith for Ilyasova.

lost this week on the last game of the week

but cant even be mad when my boy steve blake drops 16 dimes

Last edited:
Is J.Hill a sell high guy right now? or should i keep him? If i should sell, would C.Parson be a good trade?

My team

K irving
M Conley
J Butler
JJ Redick
E turner
A Blatche
K Faried
L Aldridge
T Lawson
J Valanciunas
A Bargnani
Rondo

Or should I try to sell flip E.T?

Is J.Hill a sell high guy right now? or should i keep him? If i should sell, would C.Parson be a good trade?

My team

K irving
M Conley
J Butler
JJ Redick
E turner
A Blatche
K Faried
L Aldridge
T Lawson
J Valanciunas
A Bargnani
Rondo

yeah if you can sell jordan hill for high do it, hes not going to keep these numbers up all season and in the short run lakers only have two games this week

My team

K irving
M Conley
J Butler
JJ Redick
E turner
A Blatche
K Faried
L Aldridge
T Lawson
J Valanciunas
A Bargnani
Rondo

sell hill, not ET. as long as ET does not have an extended contract, he will be ballin and flirting with triple doubles

Shouldn't J. Hill be the permanent (or at least, for the next few months) starting center for the Lakers?

Last edited:
Shouldn't J. Hill be the permanent (or at least, for the next few months) starting center for the Lakers?
yes but history says that he either gets injured or gets outplayed by another player (kaman) and loses his spot. or he can play bad and go on a slump. either way if you can get a quality player from a player you picked up, you gotta do it
Should i drop KG or hold onto him....kinda want to drop him for wilson chandler
insta-drop

Anyone hear anything about Al Jefferson. I will be on the road when the game starts so I wont have the opportunity to start or sit him before tipoff.

Anyone hear anything about Al Jefferson. I will be on the road when the game starts so I wont have the opportunity to start or sit him before tipoff.
he's not playing 
I AM NOT SURPRISED.

You might as well let me take him of your hands
laugh.gif
I'm not that frustrated yet :lol:. In the two leagues I have him in I'm in first place, if I start to slip, dude has to go. Its amazing that I'm even afloat with my number two pick MIA like this. Thank you Vuvu

Back
Top Bottom