OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Should I drop Hickson for Tobias? I know his min will be limited at first, but if he can eventually give me like 14/9 & a 3 a game in a few weeks, I think it'd be worth it.

here's my team after picking up Chandler of waivers yesterday:

PG: Brandon Jennings, Jeff Teague, Rajon Rondo
SG: Kyrie Irving, Tony Wroten
SF: Rudy Gay, Martell Webster
PF: Lamarcus Aldridge, Channing Frye, JJ Hickson
C: Pau Gasol, Tyson Chandler, Miles Plumlee

Dunno if you could survive the next few weeks with Rondo and Chandler still out plus that gamble for Harris.

Dunno if you could survive the next few weeks with Rondo and Chandler still out plus that gamble for Harris.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that too. I can't afford to hold too many injured players, I just got rid of Iggy (injured) too. I guess I'll stay put and wait and watch how he does (if he's still there)

@Magic_Radio Tobias said practice went well yesterday and will be available to play tonight vs the Cavs
@JohnDenton555: #Magic F Tobias Harris said his explosion off the dribble is back and there's no pain in his ankle.
XKKuY.gif

Just dropped Enes Kanter for Terrence Ross. Picked up Jordan HIll again today after hearing he was back to starting.

I no longer have any idea what i'm doing :lol:

Still holding onto 2nd place though.

I was just thinking about dropping Kanter for Trevor Booker. Enes just ain't been cutting it lately after having a nice start to the yr.

Nice showing for Rudy Gay. I was watching the game extensively and he was just getting acclimated to the team but they were calling plays for him to post up which is nice to see so far. No more initiating the offense and just running around which bodes we'll for his fantasy outlook the rest of the year. The other stats will come along the way as well with only 1reb and 1ast tonight lol.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about dropping Josh Smith for Terrence Ross. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

terrence jones or jonas valanciunas for omer asik? not going to make the move right away, but want to be prepared to jump on it as soon as asik is traded

terrence jones or jonas valanciunas for omer asik? not going to make the move right away, but want to be prepared to jump on it as soon as asik is traded

Jonas might be a little more consistent but Jones can be a sneaky source of 3's.
Also depends on where Asik goes

OJ mayo...the guy has been horribly inconsistent

Do you guys think i should drop him and use his spot as a streamer or just wait it out and hope he brings his production up? I kind of need a SG and the FA pool is a little shallow but OJ has just been terrible lately... starting to get a little fed up.

Traded George Hill and D12 for Derozan and Monroe. Did I win?

I think so because in the long run you get more production. Monroe will still provide double doubles, and shoots better FT% than Dwight, and he can be a sneaky source of steals and assists. Demar will give you more production than Hill because he's like the #1 guy over there now. Though his FG% may or may not be sporadic.

Traded George Hill and D12 for Derozan and Monroe. Did I win?

I think so because in the long run you get more production. Monroe will still provide double doubles, and shoots better FT% than Dwight, and he can be a sneaky source of steals and assists. Demar will give you more production than Hill because he's like the #1 guy over there now. Though his FG% may or may not be sporadic.

Yeah, I really wanted to get rid of D12 ft because it was ruining my team's chance for FT%. I had Reddick and I still have Dirk. I think Derozan will turn to Afflalo and his last few games is proving me right. If Derozan does blossom than the league will hate me for pulling off one of the sneakiest loaded trades ever. :smokin

I'm being offered Ibaka, Rondo, Kwahi for Evan Turner, Parsons, and Bosh/Kemba.

Should I give up Bosh or Kemba?

Back
Top Bottom