OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

As much as I like Rubio and enjoy watching him play, they're right.
His poor shooting/FG% is just :x
He'll get you steals and some double doubles but not much else. I would play MCW over him. But I'd love to have Rubio because some of my teams are very lackluster in the PG department.

I agree with everyone else saying drop rubio for him. MCW is going to give you better numbers overall. Maybe try and trade Rubio before Friday.

MCW puts up awesome all around stat lines but the Sixers are literally just making up injuries for him and probably will continue to do so for the rest of the year.

Count on him missing a good chunk of games.

People have been talking about this dude getting traded "today or tomorrow" for like a month now.

theyre looking to trade him for a pf to play along d12, what does this mean for terrence jones' owners?
i highly doubt they'll get someone that will fit the role as well as TJ since he is a stretch 4 who works well with D12. hold onto him until someone legitimately takes his starting spot

AD is back!... announced after the roster lock though. Watching him get 3 steals in the first half is torture because i could really use those steals right now.

but him being back earlier than expected :smokin. just hope he stays healthy

If Bass does get traded to the rockets, I'm dropping T Jones who I just picked up smh. Timeshare between those 2 is going to be terrible especially since Bass already has chemistry with Dwight and both know how to play off each other.

Some injured players came back this week :smokin

Iggy, A. Davis, Chandler, Reke

Davis looks like he's beasting in his first game back, Chandler had a typical 9/9/1/1 & 3 blocks today on good % :smile:

Glad I used my waiver & dropped bargs for him. Hoping for him to play consistently, maybe use him as trade bait in the future

Waiver Wire pickup of the year and future All Star Giannis Antetokounmpo the "Greek Jordan" is now starting for the Bucks and received 42 minutes tonight.  Mark it down, the guy is going to be a beast in the 2nd half.  Also are you guys really talking about dropping Rubio?  Are you guys in 5 team leagues? The guy is a notorious slow starter and has always been a 2nd half riser.  I mean we are talking about a 23yo point guard with incredible vision and basketball instincts.  He will come around, I am hearing a lot of panic in here lately, don't make a move a month and half into the season which could blow your chances at a title.  He is still ranked in the yahoo fantasy 40s even with his abomination of a fg%.  He will finish the year top 20 if he can ever figure out his jumper.

Waiver Wire pickup of the year and future All Star Giannis Antetokounmpo the "Greek Jordan" is now starting for the Bucks and received 42 minutes tonight.  Mark it down, the guy is going to be a beast in the 2nd half.
All hyperbole aside, the kid is definitely worth a look in the short term now that Ilyasova is being "shut down".

Kobe, man. I waited for him all season and now he's reinjured :[

So far this year, I've had Rose injured, Iguodala and Kobe injured. And when Iguodala comes back, Kobe gets reinjured. So irritated at these misfortunes. But I shouldve known this would happen given the injury risk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom