OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Just traded my Kyrie/Boozer for Paul George/Amare(dropping/stream)

Was this a good move?

I hate to say this but I feel you lost on that trade. Kyrie's value is more or less the same as Paul George's and Boozer>Amare.

Paul George still has top fantasy value so it's not like you got completely shafted.

My team that's in first place in my standard fantasy points league is going through a rough stretch right now. Kevin Martin is out indefinitely and half of my team is playing poorly right now. I'm facing very good competition the next three weeks and as long as I win one of those games I'll lock up the first seed in the playoffs.

There's very few intriguing free agent options right now that would hold a roster spot, the only two that really jump out at me are Jrue Holiday and Larry Sanders who was just dropped. It seems as if Sanders will be back after the All-Star break and if he continues his recent production he'd be an upgrade over Kevin Martin and Amir Johnson who are my two worst players. Not sure if and when Jrue would be back, but he'd be an upgrade too.

Should I drop Martin and submit a waiver request for Sanders since it seems that he has an actual, while rough, timetable? I'd be using Johnson's roster spot to cycle through players come playoff time as my league allows for 7 acquisitions per week.

Last edited:

My team that's in first place in my standard fantasy points league is going through a rough stretch right now. Kevin Martin is out indefinitely and half of my team is playing poorly right now. I'm facing very good competition the next three weeks and as long as I win one of those games I'll lock up the first seed in the playoffs.

There's very few intriguing free agent options right now that would hold a roster spot, the only two that really jump out at me are Jrue Holiday and Larry Sanders who was just dropped. It seems as if Sanders will be back after the All-Star break and if he continues his recent production he'd be an upgrade over Kevin Martin and Amir Johnson who are my two worst players. Not sure if and when Jrue would be back, but he'd be an upgrade too.

Should I drop Martin and submit a waiver request for Sanders since it seems that he has an actual, while rough, timetable? I'd be using Johnson's roster spot to cycle through players come playoff time as my league allows for 7 acquisitions per week.
drop martin, not johnson. who else are HEALTHY FA's in your league? i dont like adding injured players

Picked up Nash, think he's worth a shot? I worry that he'll play every other game basically. I don't see K. Marshall taking his minutes, will monitor his production when Farmer gets back. Dropped Terrence Ross for him :smh:

Ray Allen, Shumpert, CJ Miles, OJ Mayo, Hinrich - my other options.

drop martin, not johnson. who else are HEALTHY FA's in your league? i dont like adding injured players
I was looking at someone who could be an impact player since I figured I could pick up borderline roster players on a daily basis come playoff time. There's not that great of selection. 
laugh.gif
 Only Tucker is averaging 16+ fantasy points in the past 30 days and none of them have over the course of the season. Martin was the only one under 16 and that's been due to his recent injuries.

Tyreke Evans

Jordan Hill

PJ Tucker

Gerald Henderson

Gerald Green

I was looking at someone who could be an impact player since I figured I could pick up borderline roster players on a daily basis come playoff time. There's not that great of selection. 
laugh.gif
 Only Tucker is averaging 16+ fantasy points in the past 30 days and none of them have over the course of the season. Martin was the only one under 16 and that's been due to his recent injuries.

Tyreke Evans

Jordan Hill

PJ Tucker

Gerald Henderson

Gerald Green
how many people are in your league? i would add everyone on that list over sanders and jrue besides hill

Picked up Nash, think he's worth a shot? I worry that he'll play every other game basically. I don't see K. Marshall taking his minutes, will monitor his production when Farmer gets back. Dropped Terrence Ross for him
mean.gif

Ray Allen, Shumpert, CJ Miles, OJ Mayo, Hinrich - my other options.
pick up hinrich. nash is not going to be playing much

how many people are in your league? i would add everyone on that list over sanders and jrue besides hill
10 teams with an extra bench slot
i would only pick up healthy players in a 10 team league. sanders has been on and off when he was healthy so hes not even worth a waiver honestly. jrue hasn't been that outstanding either this season with many hit or miss games.

Should I drop eric gordon for any of these waiver pickups?
His fg and ft % is a real pain.

Morris twins, frye, mcroberts, brewer, dunleavy, kobe and tyreke are available

I'm winning /losing 3s, fg and assts by slim margins in a 12teamh2h

Should I drop eric gordon for any of these waiver pickups?
His fg and ft % is a real pain.

Morris twins, frye, mcroberts, brewer, dunleavy, kobe and tyreke are available

I'm winning /losing 3s, fg and assts by slim margins in a 12teamh2h
no. you should pick up frye though but not drop gordon

Yo Drew, you think I should drop Holiday and add Bledsoe? I know they're both injured but I wanna add the guy who has a higher chance of returning this season. What do you think?

I'm in 3rd place right now in a 12 team league so I can afford to stash until playoffs btw.

seems like bledsoe had the more serious injury so i'd rather have jrue. neither has a timeable so its really hard to choose one over the other

Yo Drew, you think I should drop Holiday and add Bledsoe? I know they're both injured but I wanna add the guy who has a higher chance of returning this season. What do you think?

I'm in 3rd place right now in a 12 team league so I can afford to stash until playoffs btw.

seems like bledsoe had the more serious injury so i'd rather have jrue. neither has a timeable so its really hard to choose one over the other
i'm in the same boat, holding onto jrue; looking for any news around asb relating to them. original guestimated timetable was 1 month. i will probably drop jrue for bledsoe if a long timetable is given since bledsoe is at least upping his rehab.

Back
Top Bottom