OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Wilson Chandler was dropped last week, should I pick him up? I can drop Mike Dunleavy for him but Mike has been putting in work over his past like 7-8 games.
I would be hesitant to unless you need points in a categories league. Keep in mind that the Bulls picked up Jimmer so Mike's minutes could take a hit in the near future so keep an eye on that.

Great, trade was completed.

John Wall
Lance
CP3
Thad Young
MCW
Brow
Vuc
Hayward
Middleton
Gibson
Favors
Millsap

Feel pretty good about this team. Getting killed 1-8 right now tho. Might try and make one more move before the deadline .. Maybe MCW ..

Hopefully Favors gets back on track :smh:

Last edited:
in a h2h playoff schedule, is this how it would look?

week 1 - 1st and 2nd bye, 4 vs 5 and 3 vs 6

week 2 - 1st vs (4 or 5) and 2nd vs (3 or 6)

week 3 - tbd

He's been a beast this year but I need him to chill since I got Bledsoe.
18 turnovers between the 3 Kings I have on my team (Cousins, Thomas, Evans) all I can do is laugh at that
What a mistake on my part. I dropped Bledsoe prematurely thinking he was out for the season. Another manager stashed him.

Should I trade John Wall for Blake Griffin?

I have Kyrie,Rondo and Oladipo

only noteable bigs I have are Drummond and Gortat

He's been a beast this year but I need him to chill since I got Bledsoe.
18 turnovers between the 3 Kings I have on my team (Cousins, Thomas, Evans) all I can do is laugh at that
What a mistake on my part. I dropped Bledsoe prematurely thinking he was out for the season. Another manager stashed him.
you wouldve held him for 6+ weeks just for him to give you 1-2 weeks of stats. it was a good drop for the long run
Should I trade John Wall for Blake Griffin?

I have Kyrie,Rondo and Oladipo

only noteable bigs I have are Drummond and Gortat
no. if you want a big just pick up pero antic

Season coming to a end. Still number one in most of my leagues and drop to 2nd in two over the weekend

Middleton balling as of late :pimp:

First to clinch a playoff spot.

Hope I get that first round bye.

Already looking at who to pick up that final week when the stars get rested :lol:

Last year Chris Copeland came thru.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom