Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

No bull ILL...

If my slow #$$ work computer would hurry up and D/L I could listen to the mixtape on my lunch break...

But I can def see dude getting a big push locally just due to the fact he spittin that hood $#@&...

Bammas been waiting on someone from the city to come out like that...

No bull ILL...

If my slow #$$ work computer would hurry up and D/L I could listen to the mixtape on my lunch break...

But I can def see dude getting a big push locally just due to the fact he spittin that hood $#@&...

Bammas been waiting on someone from the city to come out like that...

mmmhmmmm... I'll dl the tape off of those two vids
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Downloading now....

Where you from Im not you?
I grew up all around SE (Hillcrest) and Suitland primarily.
Got my *** to Alexandria as soon as I started caking. 

Smart move...
laugh.gif

I grew up on the NE side and in Riverdale...

I'm in SE and Suitland alot though... My girl and her folks from 16 & W but she live in suitland now...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Downloading now....

Where you from Im not you?
I grew up all around SE (Hillcrest) and Suitland primarily.
Got my *** to Alexandria as soon as I started caking. 

Smart move...
laugh.gif

I grew up on the NE side and in Riverdale...

I'm in SE and Suitland alot though... My girl and her folks from 16 & W but she live in suitland now...

Yeah that's forbidden. A N ask you where you from...you can NEVER just say DC. It's tricky w/ me cause I'll claim both DC and PG..._'s look at you funny like "oh, here goes another one".
laugh.gif
I just tell most _'s these days "Man I'm from all over"

Yeah that's forbidden. A N ask you where you from...you can NEVER just say DC. It's tricky w/ me cause I'll claim both DC and PG..._'s look at you funny like "oh, here goes another one".
laugh.gif
I just tell most _'s these days "Man I'm from all over"

I get the same thing Im Not You...
laugh.gif

Bamas like this ol' maryland dude...
roll.gif

No way possible you could be in the city and pg... Just flat out impossible....

I feel you with the I'm from all over though...

Yeah I feel you ILL... If I'm out of town I'll just say DC or DMV.....

But I guess when we from the same urrea its like "what part?" would be the automatic follow up question...

Seymore it's on datpiff... That is the only site that will let me download from work so I had to go that route...
Edit: D/L finally finished... I'm going to give it a listen when I go on break at 3...

I get the same thing Im Not You...
laugh.gif

Bamas like this ol' maryland dude...
roll.gif

No way possible you could be in the city and pg... Just flat out impossible....

I feel you with the I'm from all over though...

Yeah I feel you ILL... If I'm out of town I'll just say DC or DMV.....

But I guess when we from the same urrea its like "what part?" would be the automatic follow up question...

Seymore it's on datpiff... That is the only site that will let me download from work so I had to go that route...
Edit: D/L finally finished... I'm going to give it a listen when I go on break at 3...

He's like our Beanie Sigel. Like...nevermind the rapping (which he's surprisingly good at...which is why I don't like the Gucci comparison). His energy, grittiness, imagery, etc. is just raw. You can't help but to listen to it and get amped. The same way _'s felt like punching somebody in the face after hearing Beans spit is the same way I feel listening to Trel.

He's like our Beanie Sigel. Like...nevermind the rapping (which he's surprisingly good at...which is why I don't like the Gucci comparison). His energy, grittiness, imagery, etc. is just raw. You can't help but to listen to it and get amped. The same way _'s felt like punching somebody in the face after hearing Beans spit is the same way I feel listening to Trel.

Back
Top Bottom