Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's like our Beanie Sigel. Like...nevermind the rapping (which he's surprisingly good at...which is why I don't like the Gucci comparison). His energy, grittiness, imagery, etc. is just raw. You can't help but to listen to it and get amped. The same way _'s felt like punching somebody in the face after hearing Beans spit is the same way I feel listening to Trel.
................Goes back to listen.

pimp.gif
"erybody lookin" >*
pimp.gif

I rock with the tape heavy... been playing it since friday
pimp.gif

He's what Wale would sound like if he rapped like he had nuts
laugh.gif

I rock with the tape heavy... been playing it since friday
pimp.gif

He's what Wale would sound like if he rapped like he had nuts
laugh.gif

firstly..just got done dl the tape nd im 4 tracks in nd im liking it..seems like its gon be in the deck for a solid minute..
secondly..i go to norfolk state and recently theres been a heavy migration of DC cats down here..nd oveer many L's nd games of 2K ive noticed that they take it rather personally when some "murryland cat say he from the city"..so im wonderin..whats REALLY the deal..alow of these N's quick to point out wale as a prime example..but me bein from norfolk,i always grouped all that together as DMV ya kno? im jus tryna see where the disconnect happened and whats really good... 

on a sidenote DC is 
smokin.gif

firstly..just got done dl the tape nd im 4 tracks in nd im liking it..seems like its gon be in the deck for a solid minute..
secondly..i go to norfolk state and recently theres been a heavy migration of DC cats down here..nd oveer many L's nd games of 2K ive noticed that they take it rather personally when some "murryland cat say he from the city"..so im wonderin..whats REALLY the deal..alow of these N's quick to point out wale as a prime example..but me bein from norfolk,i always grouped all that together as DMV ya kno? im jus tryna see where the disconnect happened and whats really good... 

on a sidenote DC is 
smokin.gif

/\ that's how it is.

To everyone else...nobody cares. It's all the same area. Within the area itself...it's EXTREMELY territorial.

/\ that's how it is.

To everyone else...nobody cares. It's all the same area. Within the area itself...it's EXTREMELY territorial.

we killin kids
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i been sayin since he came out that he's the dude dc SHOULD back but you know what that wale affiliation does unfortunately smh... everytime i've seen him son is GOOOONNNEEE ahaha

i mess wit him for the most part... PG checkin in, from the burbs of Beltsville
laugh.gif
don't fake though...

we killin kids
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i been sayin since he came out that he's the dude dc SHOULD back but you know what that wale affiliation does unfortunately smh... everytime i've seen him son is GOOOONNNEEE ahaha

laugh.gif
don't fake though...

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

we killin kids
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
don't fake though...
ya'll had like 14 bodies in 14 days tho..them pg youngns loafin.
on a side note, i can't believe this dude said "rip my fool mohammad and free my ninja Malvo." WTTTTTTTF
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

we killin kids
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
don't fake though...
ya'll had like 14 bodies in 14 days tho..them pg youngns loafin.
on a side note, i can't believe this dude said "rip my fool mohammad and free my ninja Malvo." WTTTTTTTF
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom