Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

After finally listening to this tape Trel doesnt show any signs of growth from his first tape IMO...same subject matter. *deletes from computer*

After finally listening to this tape Trel doesnt show any signs of growth from his first tape IMO...same subject matter. *deletes from computer*

Has some good tracks.....But for the most part too many r&B gangsta songs....the whole middle part of the tape is r&B gangsta rap....the outro and intro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Swisha and Liqour Chopped and Screwed
pimp.gif
....6outta10 not a good tape...i dont know how he is suppose to blow with this one...He need to rap just like the outro for the whole mixtape IMO

Has some good tracks.....But for the most part too many r&B gangsta songs....the whole middle part of the tape is r&B gangsta rap....the outro and intro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Swisha and Liqour Chopped and Screwed
pimp.gif
....6outta10 not a good tape...i dont know how he is suppose to blow with this one...He need to rap just like the outro for the whole mixtape IMO

Yeah not enough grimey trel on this one but i still like the tape for the most part.. Damn near the whole first half is dope

Yeah not enough grimey trel on this one but i still like the tape for the most part.. Damn near the whole first half is dope

"Swishers & Liquor" 
pimp.gif

I agree though, I'd rather hear just straight up aggressive, thug rap from Trel. I don't want to hear any r&b songs.

"Swishers & Liquor" 
pimp.gif

I agree though, I'd rather hear just straight up aggressive, thug rap from Trel. I don't want to hear any r&b songs.

I still dont see how respect with the tech didnt blow...

song has me od'in in the weight room when it comes on lol

I still dont see how respect with the tech didnt blow...

song has me od'in in the weight room when it comes on lol

Back
Top Bottom